Sunday, May 15, 2011

Third experiment


This is what i do while take 5. My originak plan was to go for squash but after having a 2nd thought, it is better to forget it for a while, n concentrate with my assgmnts. However, thats not always the case! Lol

Since i was too bored reading all the research materials, i came out with the idea of continuing to explore on which is the best hair style to suit myself.

So what i did today was to not using my hair spray. I blow dry my hair, and leaved it just like that. I want it to look more natural rather than very stiff due to the usage of chemicals. After all, chemicals would only damaging your hair! Not good not good.

Anyway, why do I suddenly becoming a very self-concious-metrosexual guy? Changing in orientation-interest? LOL.

"NOOOOOOOOO"

I think its basically because ive got nothing more interesting to do. My current life is boring. Uni, work, squash, uni, work. No life. So, in order to make it meaningful, i would rather exploring something different to let go all the stress and at the same time, self-beneficial!

Self-beneficial?

Yea. When i finish study, i would get myself involve with the professional arena. It is very competitive and in order to win, u have to be the best. As for my preparation, i should start with my self-grooming so those professional out there would have their trust on me. In a way, it is one of the attractions thats gonna make them remember me more during the interview. I am very sure that everyone gonna have the degrees and al the academic qualifications, but what makes them different from the rest?

Since i would love to join the 'creative arena', self-grooming is very important. That is one of the things that helping u to boost up the self-confident and an attraction for others to choose you. Hey you are selling idea and yourself mirroing what you selling.

Apart from that, i think by making yourself feeling good, you would have a bright day. So what else to wait?

Dress up people!

No comments: