Saturday, May 14, 2011

reflection

who said doing your laundry is boring? you would not get anything besides 'doing your laundry'?
who who who?

i believe that is not always the case. it is all up to on how are we gonna utilize our time.

as for me, i always come out something that could be beneficial for me. for example, i am planning to have my shower but the bathroom is occupied. i am not gonna yell to the person inside for my own sake ( excuses in the case of emergency i.e. tahi dah kat ujung dah ). what i usually do, while waiting for the person to have his sweet time ( i always having my own sweet time there. hey dont get me WRONG! ) i would go straight to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for myself.

another case is when i plan to go out with my friend and it turns out that friend of mine is still getting himself/ herself ready. i am not gonna leave him/ her and go straight according to my original plan. no, thats gonna kill the excitement. so, what i usually do is to bring a book ( a novel, any reading materials ) so that while waiting, i still could do something beneficial for myself. i dont want to lose anything, instead i prefer i gain more. the target here is to GAIN MORE.

how about complaining? when we dont get anything just like what we expected earlier, we complain. ok this case is very subjective. there is time when you can and there is time that you could just ignore the feeling. and always remember, complaining is very personal, no one could say no to you.

as for myself, i prefer not to complain. i think it is because of my-lways-positive-vibes that makes me see everything in the positive ways. i always come out with good positive reasons which wont make me to complain. it is good in a way, but this type of personality will always make myself being taken for granted. people always think that i am a person who is very flexible and dont mind of getting anything. but i guess they have forgotten, no one loves to be taken for granted. we love to be appreciated eventhough we always act like we dont by telling "it is ok".

since i am really used to that kind of situation, and having nature of life of 'never complaint', i come out with another option on how to make myself feels good with the people around me.

"I CHOOSE MY FRIENDS!"

yea. i am very choosy when it comes about friends. because i know i am definitely gonna become an awesome friend no matter who my friend is. it would then left with their part, whether to do the same or the opposite. but since i am still a human, and human always wants good thing for themselves, i obviously expecting to get the same as like what i give. unfortunately, not everyone is "practising" the same concept of friendship. so, i usually ended up having my heart crushed but i never complain.

now, that is not the case. i learnt through my experiences. many things happened that makes me stronger and keep me going. and within my 24 years of living, yes, i found few people that could be my buddies. i share everything with them because i have no skeptical thinking about them and their assuredness of being my friend had been successfully tested. thank you for always being there ;)


anyway, so what i could say here is, dont limit your option people. always has a backup. always think of something that had a win-win situation. be creative!

No comments: