Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blessed


What a great day yesterday!

I beleived that was the most productive day for as for this month.

We had a surprised belated birthday celebration for a colluege at the restaurant. The best part was the food! We had cake, tiramisu, chocolate, chips, mee goreng singapore n FUN FUN FUN! It has been a while since the last time I had that.

And later at night, i went for series marathon - noraelena bofore start with my assigment. There were 8 ep, n i managed to finish 7 of them since i have wathed the 1st ep earlier. Peer pressure through twitter. All my friends were wathing it, so i dont want to be left alone for not watching it. Lol

Anyway, what am i gonna talk about as for today's reflection is I am blessed witj good friends around me. Alhamdulillah.

Good friends are really hard to get. They cannot be bought by money neither with any materials. They are not materialistic, becoming your friend, with the hope to get some of your wealth?

Anyway, yesterday was a good day. Hopefully, the same thing gonna happen today. Before i finish, here is the list of the yesterdays excitement;

1. Tiramisu
2. Apple cake
3. Sambal belacan
4. Finished with my essay!
5. Good companies. Muah

No comments: