Sunday, May 22, 2011

Necessity


I always looking for ways to skip doing my laundry but then, it is always a failure. Why? Doing laundry is the necessity. Something that is a must and u definitely cannot get rid of it.

But then, if mom's here, everything is possible!

Anyway, back to the topic, what is necessity. It is something that u have to face, u have to go through or something that need your attention. The sad thing is, there is no way for u to run away from it. For example, food, accomodation, electricity and nowadays, internet!

We barely to live without them around. Yes, we are able to survive if they are not around but are things gonna be done efficiently? Are u gonna be able to cold yourself down if there's no fan during a hot day? Or will u be able to do your reaearch for your assigmnet if there is not internet?

Yes u still can do it BUT in the HARD way!

Looking back to where we are at the moment, a very competative world where people are fighting with each other by not having physical contact, we need to be efficient and fast in anything that we do.

Efficient. That'a the right word.

So that explains why am I here. Waiting 40mins for the dryer so that i could finish my laundry just within 2.5hrs! Rather than drying it outside for the whole day, and setting boundary for myself as i have to come back to pick them up at the end of the day. Worst scenario, when it is suddenly rain, they would only left wet outside if i am not be able to run and save them.

No. I'm not saying i dont dry my shirts outside. If i managed to start my day as early as 7am, why not? And if i'm just gonna be at home the whole day, why not? But not today. Ive to minimized the time spent for this so that more could be given for my assignments. (current mode: critical time for my research. This is the only turning point that i have)

So by considering the situation that i am facing at the moment, i would rather spend aud6.80, then get this laundry things away from my mind. I dont have to thing about it until next time. In a way, i am practising about giving more space for my brain to work on my assignment.

This concept is what i call by eliminating those small things for better concentration on bigger issues.

So people, always ve efficient with your time. Yes, some might said drying your laundry in a laundry shop is not a necessity. But relate back with u current situation. In my case it is a yes. Besides, its getting dark outside which means there is possibility of raining today.

And lastly, money is not everything but u need money for everything.

No comments: