Wednesday, May 25, 2011

my 'this way'

sometimes, when i look at someone else, it gives me a feeling of to be like that someone. it is always like that.

when i see someone who is good with communication skills, i imagine myself as that person
when i see someone who is fashionable, i wanna be like that person too
when i see someone who is popular, i imagine myself to be popular as well.

as human, we will never be satisfied with what we have. we ask for more. we want everything that looks good to our eyes. we become greedy! then we forget of what we already have. something that we have, not others. we forget our specialties. we keep focusing on others.

we have to remember, if we keep pushing ourselves to be someone else, we are not gonna succeed! they are born to be 'that way', and we are born' this way'. 'that way' and 'this way' are two separate ways, which gonna lead us to different end. so, if we are following the different way, the burden is on us. we have to push ourselves extremely hard to reach at the end. however, if we choose to follow our 'this way', it is an advantage for us. it is being done for us, we are walking along the 'current'.

so people, look for your specialty(ies). keep digging it and make full use of it! explore and explore. as for me, i'm still browsing around, looking for the right spot to stop. i have lots in mind. it just the matter of chances. but most important is, i need to keep myself on the right track, my 'this way'. whennever i'm in 'this way' anything that struck me during my journey would be good for me. i just need to keep searching until i found the thing that suits me the best.

as for now, keep browsing! look for chances!

No comments: