Friday, May 30, 2008
what do u have to prepare if u wanna be an architecture student? the most important one is u really have to be brave and willing to accept any critics! yes yes and yes! that is sooooo important!!! i'm talking based on my experience which my ideas had been rejected for soooooooo many times, haha. yup, in front of the class!!! what did i feel? hehe... it was hard for the first time. i felt like i'm not gonna succeed as a uni student, moral down, then started to think that i'm here just to waste the government money! but luckily, i've friends who are so supportive, and always be there for me every time, happy or sad. ok,i'm too exaggerate! actually, it doesnt that bad, haha.. i'm still be able to laugh though. not the fake laugh, but the real one! the one like when u watch mr bean. have ever experience that? nope? too bad, u r just dont have such an interesting life!!
back to the topic.(with the same tone before i said i was exaggerate) helloo.. i'm not those who can be considered as fragile! just say whatever u wanna say about me, i dont give a damn about it! hmmm, i did give a damn, but not too much. and it's totally not gonna affect my emotion, decision, etc. wait a minute, hmmm.. it is actually really affecting the words come out of my mouth :p ehehe... at that particular time, i'm gonna be so mean, very very mean until u will start to think that u r not worth to live in this world! u will start to believe that u r the burden to every one! u r ugly, stinky, desperate and all those negative values! how cruel is that? haha. that was what i've been told by my friends, not anything that i created to make this entry more interesting. i will never tell lies! NEVER! :p *bole caye ke?* hehe
back to my archi story, usually, after my design had been rejected, it gives a new inspiration for me to start doing something more impressive and better than anyone else just to show that i can do better than them. then, i will start to work really hard for achieving my target and alhamdulillah, the end result were always very good :) that's really make me think that it is actually good to be rejected! haha..but what if u still keep being rejected? as an advice from me, just take it in a positive ways. dont ever think that u r always good. as a human, we are not perfect thus a lot of mistakes can be made. take it as a guidance to success. then, try to be nice with the tutor and ask him/her as many questions as u like. make it like u r not offended at all by the critics but instead, feel free to receive ideas or suggestions from the tutor. REMEMBER, SMILE!
anyway, i'm currently addicted to this series at youtube. like the ustaz very much! SEMPOI abes! u dun feel boring while watching it even though the medium use is something usually considered as bowwrrriinnggg by most of the people esp the teenagers. enjoy!~
p/s: this is just a small proportion from the whole series. u can check it at utube by typing in the title of the show,trimas...
Sunday, May 25, 2008
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- i think so...hehe
2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
- yes! haha.. come on!! do we still have to brush our teeth even it is after our breakfast?
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- to be with my someone :) i know it's scandalous :p hehe
4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- to be a successful person! then sume bole dapat kan??
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- sometimes yes but sometimes not
6. Do you like being who you are today?
- alhamdulillah. everything is fine with me..
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- shopping! travelling!
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-hehehe..depends, but mostly, i prefer to keep it to myself:) (mostly = byk sgt ker?? haha) but seriously, aku dok diam2 sudeyh!
9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
- siti nurhaliza, nicol david, dr M, anuar zain, tan sri halim saad. sumernye Malaysian!!! Malaysia Boleh!!
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- respects those people around me - my family, my friends. without them, i'm nobody.
11. Which type of cars I love the most?
- keter kecik2 n chomel. color nk striking, laen dari org laen. hehe. to be specific - peugeot!
12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
- i prefer to answer this after i get married:p haha
13. What is your status now?
- Single but not available due to lots of reasons!
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- my family then my life.
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- yes! yes! yes! but now, i try to slow it down.
16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
- my phone: the only way i can keep in touch with my important people. (people, not person)
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- nothing! i'm so grateful with what i have and i even think that i'm the best creation in the world - perfect! alhamdulillah
18. What makes you feel disappointed?
- when people inside my circle of trust betray me. it's hard to be one of them though!
19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
- no. it's not challenging anymore
20. If u can put yourself under the knife of surgery, which part of your body will u wish to change?
- takde la sayang
tanak dah! haha.. nnt kene tag lg. malas tau tak nk buat nih!! hehe
Friday, May 23, 2008
just want to get rid of my boredom at uni, after a very hectic week, i just simply sat down at the quadrangle to try the different settings of my camera. it was worth it. the camera is now under my control and i am really love its manual function! the photos taken were just like those from SLR. or does it simply because of my technique? hehe
anyway, i'm still a beginner. lots of thing need to be learned. all da best to me! :p
haha.. this is should be funny! fatin, nazdrol and i were planning to come for mamak nite at roundhouse UNSW at first. but later after we stepped out from hall, the idea suddenly came into my mind to bring them to Opera House. we already had our dinner, so why should we waste our time for another dinner? some more, we have to take 2 busses to go there while city, we can just arrive there with only one bus. fare? definitely cheaper! hehe
so there we go. opera house with thousand of hopes. haha. i'm crapping. anyway, just enjoy the photos!~ dadaaa
bowling bowling bowling! yeah! organised by the KUNSW, it was held at Randwick Bowling Centre. Hall antar 2 team, Team A & Team B. (haha..tetibe malas nk buat english) Aku dlm Team A same dgn Bukh, Ariff, Arif (ade 2) n Macha. Lagi satu team pompuan + Azri. Mase mule mmg ktorang mcm slack sket. Team sbelah asyik strike je, kitorang sumer hampeh. tp lepas aku strike dlm balingan ketiga (balingan eh?) tros aa sumer start perform! mmg best gile! 1st game aku dapt 160. hebat tuh! haha
mase 2nd game kitorang sumer ok. walopon tak byk strike, tp sumer mcm bagus2. dh takde dh yg dapat 1 pin je. overall, performance team mmg meningkat walopon aku semaken hampeh! dapat 115 je kowt! haih
result die mmg best! team kitorang dapat 1st!! Bukh dapat best bowler, aku 2nd( haha seryes tkejot gak mase tuh) n arif dapat most improved! dari 60+ mase 1st game tros 130+ dlm 2nd game. overall, team kitorang mmg best!!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
p/s: all sales are made using coupons which can be purchased on the day itself!!! mcm hari kantin plak la kan :p enjoy!!!~
Monday, May 19, 2008
Rasulullah SAW bersabda:
“Janganlah seorang pun daripada kamu menjadi orang yang tidak berpendirian, beliau mengatakan: ‘Aku bersama orang ramai, jika mereka berbuat baik aku akan berbuat baik, sekiranya mereka berbuat jahat, aku akan berbuat jahat,’ tetapi kamu mestilah menetapkan diri kamu, apabila orang berbuat baik, kamu mestilah berbuat baik, sekiranya mereka berbuat jahat, kamu mestilah menjauhkan diri daripada kejahatan mereka.” ( Riwayat Tarmizi)
5 WASIAT DARI ALLAH S.W.T. KEPADA RASULULLAH S.A.W
Dari Nabi S.A.W., "Pada waktu malam saya diisrakkan sampai ke langit, Allah S.W.T telah memberikan
1. Janganlah engkau gantungkan hatimu kepada dunia kerana sesungguhnya Aku tidak menjadikan dunia ini untuk engkau.
2. Jadikan cintamu kepada-Ku sebab tempat kembalimu adalah kepada-Ku.
3. Bersungguh-sungguhlah engkau mencari syurga.
4. Putuskan harapan dari makhluk kerana sesungguhnya mereka itu sedikitpun tidak ada kuasa di tangan mereka.
5. Rajinlah mengerjakan sembahyang tahajjud kerana sesungguhnya pertolongan itu berserta qiamullail. Ibrahim bin Adham berkata, "Telah datang kepadaku beberapa orang tetamu, dan saya tahu mereka itu adalah wakil guru tariqat. Saya berkata kepada mereka, berikanlah nasihat yang berguna kepada saya, yang akan membuat saya takut kepada Allah S.W.T. Lalu mereka berkata, "Kami wasiatkan kepada kamu 7 perkara, iaitu :
o Orang yang banyak bicaranya janganlah kamu harapkan sangat kesedaran hatinya.
o Orang yang banyak makan janganlah kamu harapkan sangat kata-kata himat darinya.
o Orang yang banyak bergaul dengan manusia janganlah kamu harapkan sangat kemanisan ibadahnya.
o Orang yang cinta kepada dunia janganlah kamu harapkan sangat khusnul khatimahnya.
o Orang yang bodoh janganlah kamu harapkan sangat akan hidup hatinya.
o Orang yang memilih berkawan dengan orang yang zalim janganlah kamu harapkan sangat kelurusan agamanya.
o Orang yang mencari keredhaan manusia janganlah harapkan sangat akan keredhaan Allah daripadanya."
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- i play squash and it is how i release my tension
- i like siti nurhaliza's song and became her fan since i was in the secondary school
- i consider myself as an artistic person. haha. i heart art.
- i' not choosy wit my food. i'll eat anything as long as it is not against my principle.
- oh ya. i dont like to share my food or drinks with others. hygenic? yes, absolutely besides i always think that i dont want someone else enzyme to get into my body! euuww. but if us see i'm sharing it with someone else, that means i am trying to be good or that person is somehow related to me - my relatives or my siblings.
- just how the name of this blog is chosen, i'm really a good pretender. i pretend a lot until at a certain point, i just feel like i'm 100% not me. that's sad~
- u can just say anything about me and i dont give a damn but be ready when i start to open my mouth, everything gonna be so mean.
- DARAH - not to the extend i'll collapse but i just cant see it. it makes me think that the blood is actually flowing out from my body, not the one i see.
- BENDE TAJAM - knife, nails etc. again, this makes me imagining myself in the situation where these things are hurting me and causing blood bleeding from my self.
- high place - aku gayat
- when people expression's change due to my words, esp for the 'un-healthy' one. hoho. that's why i prefer to shut up!
- roller coaster! - this is where the final destination 3* come into my mind.
- fail - tak kira aa dalam ape
- people to know my secretS!!! hohoho
7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:
- Melawan kesepian - siti nurhaliza
- tanpa kalian - siti nurhaliza
- sebelum cahaya - letto
- dua hati menjadi satu - dafi & git gutawa
- teman terulung - anuar zain
- ada cinta - irwanshah & acha
- Ayat2 cinta - rossa
7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
- tau takpe
- hmmm...i'll think about it
7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST: (things tuh benda la ek)
- my laptop.
- my handphone.
- my camera
- my bike
- my books
- my shoes.
- my squash racquet
7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:
- wakil melaka kat MSSM squash kt penang mase form 3
- drive keter dis year ( baru dapat lesen :p)
- tak balik raya last year
- tumbuk prg smpai idong bedarah mase stdrd 6 - seriously, tros tanak gado2 pastuh!
- 'bang' mamat nih sampai patah tangan mase rugby form 3! sori beb, sape suro tak kasik aku lari buat try :p
- masuk telentime dgn ain mase form 4. hehe. ~maafkanku~
- cat walk 3000m kat stadium tun fatimah melaka! abes sunburn tau tak!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
the reason i go here is because i've to look for a site for my design next project - the art gallery. my initial plan was to wake up at 845am and take the 930am bus. however, hehe.. i woke up at 1040am! was in a rush since i borrowed my friend's travel pass and he needed it back by 300pm. anyway, everything went smoothly in the end though.
what is newtown? it is a small town in sydney where it is mostly populated by the middle class group of people. the town is very packed and crowded with people from different background, lifestyle, race and age. another shopping spots for shopaholic like me! hehe.
as i 1st stepped there, i was shocked with the atmosphere since it is totally different. the flow of human beings on the pathways as well as the vehicles on the road make this place looks like those in asia - hong kong and japan. even though it is not as bad as the examples given, it is still a different environment for sydney which is suppose to be an elegant and high class place.
i enjoyed walking along the king st. while searching for the right place for my project's site. variety of shops from different places such as thailand, turki, himalaya, india to name a few. not to forget, different type of people from the styles to their races can be spotted here. it is such a multiracial place.
enough of crapping, let the photos do the rest. enjoy~
Friday, May 16, 2008
hello again. and this time, i'm gonna share with u guys about one of the Malaysian favourite spots in Sydney, the chocol'art! just like what u could imagine based on the name, it served all food made of chocolate. located at belmore rd, randwick, it is one of the most attracted place by the locals and us as well. the continuous flow of human beings entering the shop give such a lively atmosphere when we get there. how about the taste? hmmm.. this would be a great experience especially for those with the brand 'chocolate lovers'! as for me who is not-so-in-love with chocolate, they are still fantastic especially the drink - triple chocol'art crush which is turnedto be my favourite! how about the cakes? well, my friends like it. i have no comment regarding that since i'm so allergic with cakes. it would be fine for me for the first 5 scoops and that's it! i can't take it anymore. dont get me wrong, it is not because of the taste, but it is plainly because of me myself. lidah org kampung, hehehe. anyway, here are some of the tempting look of what azri, hani and me had last night. enjoy~
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
anyway, here are some photos during the event. chiow!~
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
What Muhamad Hanafi Means
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.
You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.
You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.
You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
You are loving, compassionate, and ruled by your feelings.
You are able to be a foundation for other people... but you still know how to have fun.
Sometimes your emotions weigh you down, but you generally feel free from them.
You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.
Monday, May 12, 2008
this is another halal restaurant can be found in sydney. it served mongolian food and absolutely the best! when my first time came here, i knew that it would be one of my favourite restaurants.
located near darling harbour (one of the landmarks in sydney), it is easy to find. if we go by bus, take any bus going to circular quay and stop before the junction to elizabeth st. (intersection of liverpool st and elizabeth st.) and then, just go straight the liverpool st. until u see the flyover crossing to darling harbour. don't take the flyover but turn left. the restaurant is just around that corner. look for the signboard written "KIRORAN" on it and u are already at the right place!
talking about the food, based on my observation, their success of making such mouthwatering dishes is actually their traditional herbs used in every cooking. therefore, for those who prefer this kind of cuisine, this place will surely make the money you spend worth it!
p/s: sorry for not writing down the name of the dishes (i can't recall any of them). haha. but they are good - dont worry :p
Sunday, May 11, 2008
penat lelah seorang ibu mmg sesuatu yg tidak dapat kita sangkalkan. pengorbanan yg diberi sejak kita masih seketul darah lagi adalah sesuatu yg amat murni dan terpuji. namun, kita kadang2 sebagai anak, lupa akan itu semua. mudah tergoda dgn kekayaan materialistik, ibu dibiarkan keseorangan mengharap khabar berita dari kita. bukan wang ringgit yg mereka inginkan, tetapi hanya seteguk kasih sayang buat menemani hidup yang semakin usang. namun, alasan demi alasan silih berganti keluar dari bibir yang dahulunya dibelai rapi oleh insan bernama ibu.
'makanlah nak ye, kalau tak nanti perut sakit'.
ingatkah kita semua bait2 puitis dialunkan dengan suara lemah gemalai oleh ibu itu? jika ingin di senaraikan, nescaya tiada penghujungnya. belum lagi ditambah dengan panjatan doa2 demi kejayaan dan kesejahteraan kita. serta kata2 semangat ketika kita jatuh ditimba bala bencana. ibulah insan yang akan mendampingi serta memberi kata2 perangsang sambil menaikkan kembali semangat yg seakan2 pudar buat seketika.
oh ibu, pengorbanan mu amatlah tiada tolok bandingannya. belaianmu membawa seribu penawar. suaramu adalah ubat rindu yang paling mujarab. ribuan ampun dan maaf atas segala salah dan silap. kenakalanku, keterlanjuranku serta kebiadaban ku.. ampunkan wahai ibuku. tanpa penat lelahmu bertarung nyawa demi hidupku, aku belum tentu lagi bertuah untuk menjamah nikmat dunia ini. engkaulah PERWIRA hatiku. PERWIRA berhati WAJA.
marilah kita bersama2 melahirkan penghargaan kita terhadap insan yang bergelar IBU. buat yang dekat, pulanglah dan berdampinglah bersama-sama ibu. bagi yang jauh, teknologi sudah pasti menjadi pilihan - telefonlah dan bermesralah. bergurau senda sambil bertukar khabar berita. dan buat yang sudah tiada, tiada lain yg mampu kita lakukan selaian menadah tangan kepadaNYA, memohon agar roh mereka sentiasa berada di kalangan mereka2 yg terpilih. ingatlah, MASA YANG SEDIKIT KITA LUANGKAN INI, BELUM MAMPU MENGGANTIKAN PERHATIAN DAN KASIH SAYANG YANG TELAH SEBATI MENJADI DARAH DAN DAGING KITA.
Engkau tidak pernah mengalah
Engkau sentiasa berdiri teguh
Menyembunyikan segala pilu dihatimu
Demi membesarkan anakmu
Baktimu tidakkan mampu terbalas
Sejak sembilan bulan dikandunganmu
Sehingga saat kesukaran melahirkanku
Ditambah lagi dengan kenakalanku
Engkau tetap setia menyayangiku
Kesabaranmu memang tiada tolok bandingannya
Menahan karenah anak-anakmu
Mengikut kehendak dan kemahuan mereka
Tanpa sebarang soal bicara
Engkaulah ratu hatiku
Engkaulah jantung penwar hatiku
Salam sayang dari anakmu yg jauh
Semoga sihat dan berbahagia selalu…
anyway, let us move to the main point and eh wait! if u still cant accept that u r such an egoistic person, just forget about it cause i dont give a damn! sounds harsh huh?? thats me! my mouth is always like that and that is why i prefer to be a silent observer and keep things to myself. i've been one of those with a non-stop-talking-machine and u know what, it hurt lots of souls and being ME, i cant bear with it. it is just not my thing. BUT, i'm totally different when i am with those multitalented-high class-absolutely great persons who i call them as 'the people around me'! thanks guys!!! all of u are awesome!!!
haha..again, i'm still away from talking about my new best friends. pardon me for that but u know what, human is always like that... they tend to give those we dont wanna know rather than those we are waiting to know. but again, that's life. go with the flow!! remember what we can do and what we cant. it will absolutely lead to a happy life. try it, u r gonna believe it!!!
ok.. i wont talk nonsense after this. straight to the point, one thing which is preferable by all of us. hehe.. my two new best friends are.. hmmm, what if i tell u guys in the next entry? is that all right?? i dont feel like telling anyone rite now. well u know, i dont want to hurt any feeling. there might be people who already putting high hope for their name to be in this entry but if u are not lucky this time, that doesnt mean u are always having bad luck rite? one thing i can say, just keep buying my heart but not with money. SURPRISE me! hahaha. this is funny! if u dont laugh, u r insane! i just know it!! what? u r not?? dont be so defensive because that means it is true!!! haha
shooott!! again!!! enough of talking, i'll pass it to photos to clear about all of these issues! people said, " picture speaks better than words" and i' totally agree with it. the moment of truth......jengjengjeng.....
hehehe.. my new canon sx100is! 8mpixel with 10 optical zoom. such an impressive creature with auto and semi manual setting. oh ya.. i've given it a name - QISTINA - sweetkan??
yeah! my new fake kawasaki bicycle! i really thought that it was real when i bought it. but it was fade away after there was another REAL kawasaki parked next to mine at uni! cis!! but it is still ok then and i'm still love it!! oh ya.. its name is IRFAN.. haha
ok.. it sounds so gedik for giving names for those things. but it is not wrong rite to have fun? hehehe.. anyway, the idea of giving name is obviously did not come from me. i tak suke gedik2 nih ok! hahahhaha
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Your Learning Style: Unconventional and Insightful
You are very intuitive and ingenious. You're attracted to any field of study that lets you break the rules.
You Should Study: