Friday, May 16, 2008

chocol'art yummy!


hello again. and this time, i'm gonna share with u guys about one of the Malaysian favourite spots in Sydney, the chocol'art! just like what u could imagine based on the name, it served all food made of chocolate. located at belmore rd, randwick, it is one of the most attracted place by the locals and us as well. the continuous flow of human beings entering the shop give such a lively atmosphere when we get there. how about the taste? hmmm.. this would be a great experience especially for those with the brand 'chocolate lovers'! as for me who is not-so-in-love with chocolate, they are still fantastic especially the drink - triple chocol'art crush which is turnedto be my favourite! how about the cakes? well, my friends like it. i have no comment regarding that since i'm so allergic with cakes. it would be fine for me for the first 5 scoops and that's it! i can't take it anymore. dont get me wrong, it is not because of the taste, but it is plainly because of me myself. lidah org kampung, hehehe. anyway, here are some of the tempting look of what azri, hani and me had last night. enjoy~

sugar anyone?

hani's LARGE hot choc!

my triple chocolate crush... nak lagi!!!

apple berry crumble

petit chocolate mud fudge

chocolate jaffar mousse

1 comment:

ExtraTerrestrial said...

humm...tempting...

chocolate always looks sexy..