Saturday, May 10, 2008

Updates?

i has been a while since i last update my blog. my week was extremely busy. with assignments due everyday as well as my new best friends which are just came into my life! (i'll do a post regaring both of them later) anyway, that's not the point. here is another test which i've done for fun. found it at one of my friends blog.



Your Learning Style: Unconventional and Insightful



You are very intuitive and ingenious. You're attracted to any field of study that lets you break the rules.



You Should Study:



Art

Art history

Architecture

Comparative religions

Eastern religion

Education

Music

Philosophy

What Should You Study?

hmm.. looks like the fields suggested for me are those i love to get involve with. but, i'm still thinking about the effectiveness of the test since there were only four questions to be answered. how sure are u about yourself if it is only based on four questions? i wonder. haha

No comments: