Monday, May 19, 2008

tagged by fatin

hi sayang...

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

  1. i play squash and it is how i release my tension
  2. i like siti nurhaliza's song and became her fan since i was in the secondary school
  3. i consider myself as an artistic person. haha. i heart art.
  4. i' not choosy wit my food. i'll eat anything as long as it is not against my principle.
  5. oh ya. i dont like to share my food or drinks with others. hygenic? yes, absolutely besides i always think that i dont want someone else enzyme to get into my body! euuww. but if us see i'm sharing it with someone else, that means i am trying to be good or that person is somehow related to me - my relatives or my siblings.
  6. just how the name of this blog is chosen, i'm really a good pretender. i pretend a lot until at a certain point, i just feel like i'm 100% not me. that's sad~
  7. u can just say anything about me and i dont give a damn but be ready when i start to open my mouth, everything gonna be so mean.

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:

  1. DARAH - not to the extend i'll collapse but i just cant see it. it makes me think that the blood is actually flowing out from my body, not the one i see.
  2. BENDE TAJAM - knife, nails etc. again, this makes me imagining myself in the situation where these things are hurting me and causing blood bleeding from my self.
  3. high place - aku gayat
  4. when people expression's change due to my words, esp for the 'un-healthy' one. hoho. that's why i prefer to shut up!
  5. roller coaster! - this is where the final destination 3* come into my mind.
  6. fail - tak kira aa dalam ape
  7. people to know my secretS!!! hohoho


7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:

  1. Melawan kesepian - siti nurhaliza
  2. tanpa kalian - siti nurhaliza
  3. sebelum cahaya - letto
  4. dua hati menjadi satu - dafi & git gutawa
  5. teman terulung - anuar zain
  6. ada cinta - irwanshah & acha
  7. Ayat2 cinta - rossa

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:

  1. kot
  2. shoot!
  3. tau takpe
  4. sundel
  5. beyatch
  6. ok
  7. hmmm...i'll think about it


7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST: (things tuh benda la ek)

  1. my laptop.
  2. my handphone.
  3. my camera
  4. my bike
  5. my books
  6. my shoes.
  7. my squash racquet


7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:

  1. wakil melaka kat MSSM squash kt penang mase form 3
  2. drive keter dis year ( baru dapat lesen :p)
  3. tak balik raya last year
  4. tumbuk prg smpai idong bedarah mase stdrd 6 - seriously, tros tanak gado2 pastuh!
  5. 'bang' mamat nih sampai patah tangan mase rugby form 3! sori beb, sape suro tak kasik aku lari buat try :p
  6. masuk telentime dgn ain mase form 4. hehe. ~maafkanku~
  7. cat walk 3000m kat stadium tun fatimah melaka! abes sunburn tau tak!
7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:
  1. rahimy

  2. izzati

  3. afir

  4. lisa

  5. amnah
  6. roslan
  7. que

11 comments:

Rahimy said...

7 things that scare me

people to know my secretS!!! hohoho

ade secret rupeee nyeee!!!

thepretender said...

haha. dah dah. ko dh kene tag!

Tonka d' wombat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tonka d' wombat said...

one more thing u should add dekat the 'first time' thingy;

injured tangan/kaki sebab kena spike mase high jump during f3/f4..f4 kot...hohoho!!!

ExtraTerrestrial said...

patut letak salah satu yg scare ko - kena tag.eheheheh.

thepretender said...

eh ade cik snaz la :p
btw fatin, aku nk letak tp tak cukop space. bole isik 7 jer :p hehe

thepretender said...

eh lupe lak. kene spike tuh mase form 1, sukantara long jump :p

Tonka d' wombat said...

form 1?? wooo..lamanya...i thot f4..manala nk ingat btol2..it happened 8 YEARS ago kot..=)pelik sunggoh..apesal la i cn still remember until now..strong photographic memory agaknyer..ngahahah..

thepretender said...

mabbe sbb dh selalu hafal facts dlm buku, so sumer bende pon tros dihafal. hehe.

AFIR HAMIDI said...

kenape aku juge di tag???? adoi....

thepretender said...

haha. aku suke begitu :p