Thursday, September 29, 2011
This is to conclude of what had been done today.
1. Model making
2. Sustainable Architecture Essay final editting + submission
3. Edit + Resubmit resume to maxis
Arghhhhh. Havent having any sleep since subuh. With only 3hrs of sleep last night! Thanks to the thick nescafe! Another jug to go before weekly prrsentation tomorrow.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
I tried doing the celebrity face match with my 'cool' spec on. And the result was the bomb!
I AM DALAI LAMA!
I knew it since the 1st day i installed the app into my iphone, there is something that it tried to tell me but i couldnt understand. And today is the day!
I'm gonna be someone who is very influencial in the future, just like Dalai Lama.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Im sure, when u have reached at the stage where you start to know what is good and bad for yourself, then only u realize that what you are doing at the moment is not what you really want. If that is so, how on earth u were able to reached at that stage on the first place?
Things become more complicated if the decision that u have to make, would not only affecting yourself, but also ur love ones. To make it worst, they have to bear it eventhough they dont really know they are actually has own role in the decision that u have to make.
It is so hard to decide until u come to a point where u have to sacrifice to win everyones heart. You could just be an ignorant bustard but that is definitely not best the decision.
And now, what u have to do is just to go with the flow and sail in the ocean of nowhere. You are sure that your future is at the other end. You just need to keep sailing, gaining all the possible experience before involving yourself into another chapter that u have been waiting for since the day u realized about what exactly u want, the best for ur life!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Now that I have the mood, I feel like going to my bed. Its 2.00am here!
Knowing myself, if I go to sleep now, n wake up in the morning, I would not do my design until at night. So I would rather stay here until I really feeling sleepy. Then only I would say good bye.
Been very busy with uni works lately. Cant help it. Ive no way to say no.
Ive promised at the beginning of this year that I have to finish of what ive started. Eventhough it is damn hard, there is no turning back for me.
Just something to keep me going:
1. Ive paid the final year exhibition fee and it is not cheap! Aud100 gone just like that!
2. I wanna go back Malaysia by August next year. Or mybe earlier.
3. Frankly speaking, after 5 years staying away from the family, I am desperately HOMESICK! I know it shouldnt be that way, homesick is for the newcomer. But in my case, it is the other way round.
4. All my friends are back.
5. Seriously, Sydney is not a place for me. It is a good place for holiday but for someone who is very close to the family, Malaysia is always the place to be.
6. I couldnt find anything that could 'click' me to stay here. Many had tried to influence me to be here but I still could not see any good reason to stay.
7. Kalau tak dipecahkan ruyung, manakan dapat sagunya
8. Hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan batu di negeri sendiri, lebih baik di negeri sendiri
9. I could see my star is shining at the other side of the globe, not here.
10. Love is no more here.