Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Reflects


Been very busy with uni works lately. Cant help it. Ive no way to say no.

Ive promised at the beginning of this year that I have to finish of what ive started. Eventhough it is damn hard, there is no turning back for me.

Just something to keep me going:

1. Ive paid the final year exhibition fee and it is not cheap! Aud100 gone just like that!

2. I wanna go back Malaysia by August next year. Or mybe earlier.

3. Frankly speaking, after 5 years staying away from the family, I am desperately HOMESICK! I know it shouldnt be that way, homesick is for the newcomer. But in my case, it is the other way round.

4. All my friends are back.

5. Seriously, Sydney is not a place for me. It is a good place for holiday but for someone who is very close to the family, Malaysia is always the place to be.

6. I couldnt find anything that could 'click' me to stay here. Many had tried to influence me to be here but I still could not see any good reason to stay.

7. Kalau tak dipecahkan ruyung, manakan dapat sagunya

8. Hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan batu di negeri sendiri, lebih baik di negeri sendiri

9. I could see my star is shining at the other side of the globe, not here.

10. Love is no more here.

No comments: