Sunday, May 25, 2008

tagged by izzati


1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- i think so...hehe

2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
- yes! haha.. come on!! do we still have to brush our teeth even it is after our breakfast?

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- to be with my someone :) i know it's scandalous :p hehe

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- to be a successful person! then sume bole dapat kan??

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- sometimes yes but sometimes not

6. Do you like being who you are today?
- alhamdulillah. everything is fine with me..


7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- shopping! travelling!

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-hehehe..depends, but mostly, i prefer to keep it to myself:) (mostly = byk sgt ker?? haha)
but seriously, aku dok diam2 sudeyh!


9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
- siti nurhaliza, nicol david, dr M, anuar zain, tan sri halim saad. sumernye Malaysian!!! Malaysia Boleh!!

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- respects those people around me - my family, my friends. without them, i'm nobody.

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
- keter kecik2 n chomel. color nk striking, laen dari org laen. hehe. to be specific - peugeot!

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
- i prefer to answer this after i get married:p haha

13. What is your status now?
- Single but not available due to lots of reasons!

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- my family then my life.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- yes! yes! yes! but now, i try to slow it down.

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
- my phone: the only way i can keep in touch with my important people. (people, not person)

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- nothing! i'm so grateful with what i have and i even think that i'm the best creation in the world - perfect! alhamdulillah

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
- when people inside my circle of trust betray me. it's hard to be one of them though!

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
- no. it's not challenging anymore

20. If u can put yourself under the knife of surgery, which part of your body will u wish to change?
- takde la sayang

I hereby tag…
tanak dah! haha.. nnt kene tag lg. malas tau tak nk buat nih!! hehe

No comments: