Monday, May 30, 2011

Naik Angin!


ok. i feel like to share something here.

too much design makes me go crazy, n here i come, with one crazy thought! hmm... (tanduk dah keluar)

i stayed up until 7am at uni yesterday, figuring out the strategy for my design project. yes, design always the hardest thing for me. i could score in my electives, but not design. i still couldnt get the touch. still searching still searching.

anyway, i had my good nite sleep at around 8am. then woke up at 1pm, since i have meeting with my studio mate. it was very helpful. Lucy, that was her name. I talked to her after studio last friday and was asking if she could spend some of her time to help me with my design. the problem with me, i still not very clear of what am i doing. my tutor keep telling me that i have lots of idea, but none of them are specifically well-researched.

so, before heading back, i asked Lucy whether she could help me and she responded yes! Monday at 2pm. I went to her place with high hopes and went back with satisfaction! Thank Lucy, now it is getting clear. Since I was still unsure whether I am heading to the right end, I asked her for another 'special-design-consultation' on Tuesday morning, at her place as well. N she said yes with condition that I have to show her my progress and write it on paper. She want something that when she read, she could straight away get the idea of what am I doing. And all of the issues that I am proposing need to be written just in one sentence! the max I could go is 2 sentences! She sounded like my tutor, seriously! LOL

well, thanks Lucy for that. Such a nice Mauritius lady with a kind heart. I am thinking of treating her Malaysian lunch someday!

Anyway, back to the video I posted above. Today, after had my dinner, i went straight to bed. I felt like my brain is not functioning at its best due to unorganized sleep pattern. So, 2 hours nap prolly could make my brain adjusting back to its circle, and be at its best. At 1030pm, I woke up, took my shower...

Then, here came the part of the video.

" pakaian istimewa, berangin-angin keliling...."

Kain pelikat time people! Nak berangin-angin keliling! hahaha

No comments: