Thursday, May 12, 2011

Think Tank



Amma appaa!!
Auntie uncleeee!!
Ayayayaya

Ive presentation tomorrow n this thing happen while im in the middle of compiling all my researches?

Ive few options:
1. Go to uni str8 away. Make sure to prepare the coffee + thick winter jacket. Red centre is definitely not the best place to comfort myself during winter!

2. Finish up everything that I could do at the moment. The layouts and all. Then quickly go to uni after subuh which is at 5am. Hmmm. The journey from my hse to uni must be awesome eventhough it is just 15mins away.

3. Turn my phone hot spot ON! Yea this seems solving my problem. But only gonna do it after I finish all the layouts. And it is strictly for research purposes. If not, im definitely gonna go broke by tomorrow morning.

4. Well well well. Just skip the class. After all, the dateline is next week. This week is just to show the individual progress. Hmm hmmm ( keluar tanduk dah! )

Owh, i better start working. Which means the last option could be eliminated. 

No comments: