Sunday, May 8, 2011

Reconcile


When i was about to go to work yesterday, my hsemate came to me and gave me tom yam. He yelled, " tom yam kung for u!"

When i heard about tom yom kung, it triggered my memory back in bangkok. My foster mom had made for me the best tom yum kung i have ever tasted. I asked what is tom yum kung means. She told me kung means prawn. So tom yum kung = tom yum prawns!

Having imagining that in mind, i keep the tom yum inside the fridge and went to work. Yup, i'm gonna have it tomorrow as my bfast.

After finishing with self-grooming and all in the morning, i went to get the tom yum in the fridge. Yes, i could only see those big prawns in my mind! Im so eager to have them all as my bfast.

Unfortunately, that was not like what i had expected. It was just a normal tom yum or easy to say, a vege tom yum? I was sooo emo and throw it away in the dustbin! It ruined my morning!

I didnt even have tasted it before throw it away! I want tom yum kung, the one with lots of big prawns in it! But then, i only got vege tom yum? Arghhhhh. That really pissed me off!

But then after clearing up everything, i look back in the dustbin. Damn! I seriously had made a mistake! Iwas not suppose to throw them just like that. It was given by someone that is close to me. And what i did was just throw it away, without even tasted it just because it was not something i expected earlier? I was so UNGRATEFUL! God must be very very very angry with me. And if that friend of mine who specially made the tom yum know about this, that person definitely gonna be agry with me too! It felt like the effort was just being wasted like that!

Anyway, somehing that i learn today, if u are not at your best state of mind, please dont jump to the conclusion. Have a second thought. And always try to be as rational as possible before making any decision. Because once u have decided of what to do, and made it known to the others, there would be two possible outcomes, whether people like it or they dont. Thats it.


P/s: i know people would think im such an ungrateful-stupid-think-he-knows-everything after reading this post. But that was not what actually happened! Hello, i eat everything no matter it taste good or not! N waking up in Sydney with the temperature was more or less like u were being placed in the fridge, i would definitely need more calories to keep me warm! N yes of coz, i ate everything until cleannnnnnn! Hey i am a sarcasm-monster, dont u remember?

Oh yes, u are forgiven :)

No comments: