Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bismillah...


Morning morning morning
My mom always told me

" if u wanna wake early in the morning, remind it to yourself before going to sleep. Then read your prayers. "

And it always work!

In addition to that,

I did a breathing exercise, and make sure the air circulation inside my room is working. This is to make sure that I will get enough fresh oxygen while I am asleep.

How?

1. Open the window. Just enough for the oxygen to circulate inside.

It is too cold outside. Plus, I am afraid of theif. It is dangerous!

2. Turn on the fan! This is just to make sure that there is the existence of air movement.

Then?

Breathing exercise. Do very deep breathing exercise for few times. Make sure that u could feel the 'cold'* oxygen pass through your nose. Then imagine it goes to your brain and circulate into the whole body through your blood movement.

Dont forget to set your alarm just in case.

So whats the result?
1. I woke up at 6am.
2. I felt fresh eventhough I slept at 2.30am.
3. I dont have heavy dream. (dreaming shows that your brain is working. Thus, if u r dreaming something 'heavy', it makes your brain tired hence leading to a very tiring day when u wake up later)

Lets work towards a better n healthy lifestyle!

No comments: