Saturday, May 21, 2011

coincidence

so what do u do whenever u feeling down?

pergilah mengaji.
pergilah doa mintak Allah tenangkan hati
pergilah sembahyang

well well well

i'm not saying that THOSE solutions given above are NOT the answer. In fact, they are what I am normally do when I am down. They are not an option, a msut! something compulsory for us who are just human beings. So in this case, I want you guys to get a lil bit further, and explore other potential solutions that has potential to cheer u up!

why does this kind of issue is being raised?
haha. my design proposal was not like what i have expected! I was feeling down right after I left TZG office just now.

got it?

anyway, let me share with u guys the story. the one that probably becoming something to inspire while any of us are feeling down.

1. First story
i went straight to the Surry Hills mosque for my Maghrib prayers. Less people there since it was already 6.00pm. But some unexpected incident happened.

( current mode : DOWN! but i covered it with my sweet smile. nobody could detect it. remember, im the pretender? )

so what happened? a random guy acted very very very friendly approached me and suddenly gave me a very tight hug! I was surprised! very very surprised. note to be taken here, he hugged me not once, not twice but 3 times! i was speechless. just standing there n pretending that i'm a friendly person as well. well, thepretender.

then he asked me for zakat, so that he could buy his dinner. unfortunately, my wallet was empty, just left with some malysian n singaporean notes. not gonna work rite? I try to be positive here, i believed he was someone sent by Allah to share some of His love. Hugging me while I was very very very down was just something 'warm' and could at least pulling my sadness away for a while. moreover, the incident happened just next to the mosque's main gate with few other people outside - i dont think he has negative intention on me. Prolly some might said that was just the tactic for money but then, i am not hesitated to give some if I have at that time.

coincidence? getting hugged by stranger, asking for money, empty wallet?

owh that stranger just said thank u to me with a smile after i said i dont have any cash at the moment. Impressive. I was speechless.

so, what I am trying to tell u guys here, BE POSITIVE. ALWAYS!



2. Go out, have some fun!
It was not acted like what I am for the past few weeks. My life was boring and it ranging around uni - my room - work - squash (now i rarely going for squash since i was very busy with uni works). boring it is!

so what i did just now, i suddenly felt like to reward myself with something that could cheer me up. what?

FOOD!

it was randomed. i checked my FB, and realized a wall post from a friend of mine. n it was posted two minutes before i checked the FB. coincidence?

so, i straight away give him a call, n yeah, we went to paddys for soft shell crab, easyway for large honeydew green tea with aloevera and also, rump steak at gung ho! FOOD SPREE it is. not forgotten, another random thing was enjoying ourselves at world karaoke for an hour? wow wow wow!

many random things made me go crazy tonight.

so all of these were coincidentally happened?
yup, but it happened with reasons i guess.

let me take you back to the early part of this story.

i went for maghrib at surry hills mosque. and yes, i prayed to Allah for some guidance. As a normal human being, there is time that we are down, and no one to turn to. but hey, Allah is always there. He is the most compassionate and merciful. He is the one that will never turn us down.

"He has His own plan for us. It is just the matter on how we interpret it."

so, still coincidence? hmmm







No comments: