Thursday, March 4, 2010

yes OR no?


As I am writing this post, I was just finishing my daily gym routine as a way for me to keep myself fit after 4 months of no proper sports' training. Why am I really pushing hard on this matter? The only reason is because my squash tournament is gonna start next week and I am definitely not at my best. I need the 1st win as a way to keep inspire me to keep winning for the whole season.

Anyway, my main intention of writing this is because I would like to bring you guys into the story about 'love relationship - to what extend we should love our partner before we get marriage'. HAHA. This is definitely a new field for me since I have never talking about this matter before but, why not give it a try?

In my opinion, I dont go for a close 'love-relationship' before marriage. It is not that I am against it, NO. It is just, based on my personal observation, if we are still not ready for it, it is better for us to stay away rather than feeling the pain of 'break-off'' when everything that we have planned for years, ruined in a second. I've seen many cases and thanks to those involve for the free lesson.

As for me, my priority before get marriage is definitely my family. Having my family around is a one thing that would not fail anyone to make me happy. The smile from each of them, the laughs, tears etc etc are those that could not get using money. It is priceless.

I'm sure many would start bringing up the issue of if we dont take the risk, we wont know the outcome. YES, I agree with that but why not we try to be a lil bit clever here by taking a 'positive risk'? What I mean here is, every relationship is built up with trust. Every partners need to trust each other in order to maintain the flow of the relationship. That is already involving with 'risk'. We are actually risking our 'love-relationship' by risking it by trusting each other. However, why did I say it is a 'positive risk' because if one of us has broken the trust, we are not gonna feel like it is the end of the world or end up by killing ourself. OK I am exaggerated but based of my experience...............,watching my friend's 'love's relationship', break up always making one of the parties to be in a very 'painful state'. Why not both? It seems unfair since both of the parties are the one that committed in the same relationship.

Fuhhh... I need to do my prayers now. Till next time. Chiow!



6 comments:

ExtraTerrestrial said...

ape ko mencarut ni fi?

haha.

ps: good try tho it's not convincing at all.

jannah said...

salam.
i hv the same opinion but based on my own experiences...
heart break is very painful, hard to explain but very good lesson after all. the bitterness is good.

thepretender said...

fatin: i know u r in the denial stage. kita tungguuuuuu! OPS



jannah: thanks for sharing jannah. I can see that from what happened to some of my friends. n one thing for sure, for every lesson, we'll surely learn more in the next obstacle!

ayuahmad said...

wahhh...dah bermadah pujangga plak dah....hehe

Tonka d' wombat said...

(TRUST = positive risk) haha...interesting food for thought!

thepretender said...

ayu:eh biasa2 jahhh!

cik tonka: hahahah
food for thought!