Monday, March 29, 2010

Thank you


Thank you cik fatin for awarding me this such cute little award.


Here are the rules to accept the award :

1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award

Cik Patin Pepatin Pon POn Pon. Thanks a lot! http://notthatshoe.blogspot.com/

2. pass this award onto 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic

I really think that I need to skip this part. Its not that I have no one to be awarded, it is just that I am sure that they are not gonna respond that with this ;P

No one read my blog since I still havent open up my blog to the public. (as in letting the world publicly knows about this blog. It is still being done privately without changing the setting into private)


3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won the award

I have to contact them here. Hey you, you are being awarded for being beautiful! ;)


4. State 7 things about yourself


1. I'm beautiful - that's the main reason i get this award ;P hehe
2. I love squash and it is still my favourite until now
3. an architecture student and currently doing my degree in Sydney
4. Happy go lucky
5. I prefer to be 'lemah-lembut' coz I definitely hate violence. And dont ever think to take advantage on that coz I read PEOPLE's mind.
6. I dont judge after a few meeting
7.Low profile and reserved.
8. Expect the UNEXPECTED coz I love being different.


That's all. mekasih ya patin pepatin pon pon pon!

No comments: