Friday, March 19, 2010

newGeneration

I got a good news and a bad news. But I would rather share to bad news since the good one is still unsure yet.

Anyway, the bad news is, I'm stucked with my design as I still do not have the proper way to arrange and to relate back my design with my concept. I know I could just do random thing and then try to fit everything with the original concept but the problem is, I am not even approaching towards that at all. I think there is some problem with the relationship between each of the buildings. I need to configure about what is the best relationship between them all so that the overall design would look smooth and strengthen the original concept. By the way, my concept is ...... I'm thinking to bring back the history into life where I am using the architecture during the Indus Civilization and try to modify it with the contemporary elements as my approach in designing the Embassy of Pakistan.


I need to work work and work + critique on my own design before come out with the final one. I can do it..... y'all!


p/s: the good news? ahaaa! will do the updates after everything is confirm! ;)

No comments: