Tuesday, March 9, 2010

plan

i know it is look too much since I am updating with many stories this morning. What can I do? The idea flows like the waterfall at the moment and my mood are willing to compliment my idea, here I am putting down some efforts to share everything in my mind here in my blog.

I am thinking of re-adjusting everything about this blog. I am gonna updating the links and only those that I could click and doesnt set to private will stay. And the list would be for those I love to visit their thoughts or having magnificent story to be shared with others.

But the problem now is, I dont wanna do it today. And hopefully I managed to make this happen by this week. My class starts today and if I keep delaying it, I dont think I am going to be available in the weeks to come.

2 comments:

Arni Yusnita Ahmad said...

mesti link saya!!

thepretender said...

arnie semestinyaaaaaa!!!
suka baca pasal2 fashion2 jualan kamuuu ;)