Monday, March 8, 2010

Good Luck

Just wanna share two stories. I am actually just wanna try out my connection using the uniwide. I've queued up for about one and a half hours just to set up my wireless connection and hopefully. the result gonna be good.

1st story:
Since my main intention to uni today is to set up my wireless connection, I went to the UNSW IT Department to check about the availability of the IT staffs. There was one long queue and since it was still early, I was already 12.30pm, I was thinking of joining the queue after it is become shorter (hopefully!). So I went to library first to look for the books that I need for my design project this semester.

After everything in the library is settled, I was quickly went back to the IT department with the hope that I could straight away setting up my wireless and go back. Unfortunately, there was an additional of one more queue!

That explains why it took me ONE and a HALF hour just to set up my wireless connection!




2nd story:
This is happened at the library.

I was looking for the books that I wanted for my design at level 9. After getting about 5 books about the history of Pakistan ( my current project is about making a Pakistan Embassy in Canberra), I went to level 10 to look for the books about the Pakistan architecture. I have added 2 more books and since it was getting heavier, I went to look for a desk to put all the books, while I am looking for another 2 more books.

After getting all of the books that I wanted, I went back to the desk and I could not seen any single book left on the desk! How frustrated!

So I have to look for other books which could help me about the Pakistan which were not in my list at all! QUADRUPLE WORK I guess!






Thats it. This wireless connection seems very user friendly and FAST!





3 comments:

ayuahmad said...

mmg kene set up semula eh utk connect dgn wireless uni??

Thoughts from the mind said...

Maybe others took the book or it could have been that the librarian put them back to shelves again. Lol

Try leaving the books with your friends, it might work. hahaha

anyway, goodluck!

thepretender said...

ayu: Yup. sekarang diorang kene reset the password. diorang kata the same password as blackboard. not the unipass.


azri: haha. i was thinking the same. n i did try searching at their trolley but it happened that the books were not there! magic i guess! haha