Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sambal


Can you imagine if you are eating Nasi Lemak without the sambal? It would be weird since sambal is already part of Nasi Lemak. Without sambal, there is nothing extra-ordinary between the Nasi Lemak and the normal steamed rice.

As for me, I am a person who loves to eat spicy food. The more spicy the food is, the better! That is why, sambal can be said as part of me. Everytime when I am eating, I would look for sambal. Without it, the meal gonna taste less-tasty.

I love eating sambal especially with the fried-chicken. Not the 'Kentucky Fried Chicken' but the normal and traditional fried chicken where you have to marinate the chicken with the tumeric powder + salt before frying it in the pan. Besides, as for some people, they would love to put some other spices with the marinated-mixture which would make the end result of the fried chicken become much much better. As for Indonesian, they call this as 'Kalasan' fried chicken and it is definitely one of my favourite!

Back to the story, I love eating 'Kalasan' fried chicken with sambal. There is one shop here in Sydney - 'Ayam Goreng 99' which I usually go to have this all-time favourite dish. It is also having the most spicy sambal in town which is always being something that I crave to have! Before you guys try, just make sure that you are ready because I myself could actually feel how spicy the sambal is. Bear in mind, the normal sambal Nasi Lemak is just nothing as compared to this one. They must have using tonnes of chillies while making it.

Anyway, enough of the intro! haha it is wayy to looongggg!

My main point here is, what will happen to you when you had a lot of sambal in a day? And please imagine that sambal is the one you bought from 'Ayam Goreng 99'? Imagine imagine imagine...!

If you cant, try it and make sure that you are full-awake when you have your NATURE CALL every morning! THANK YOU!

2 comments:

MORIBAYU said...

ouch..pedas woo.
me dah lama tak makan sambal.
now dah tak reti dah nak makan , pedas2.
huaaaaaa.....

thepretender said...

haha
mmg pedas!
tp sedapppp!
hehe