Monday, March 29, 2010

New gadget

hey hey hey hey hey hey!
Introducing to u guys my latest gadget, yeahhhhhh IPOD touch!

This is the chronology of the stories of how did i managed to get this as part of myself:

1. It happened after Friday prayer. I read the Sydney Morning Herald while having my lunch at 'Nasi Goreng'.

2. I was alone until my housemate suddenly came to join me. That was very unexpected.

3. I saw an advertisement about this Ipod Touch in the paper and told my housemate about it. The price was down from AUD250+ to AUD199.

4. My housemate was very excited and that made me became excited as well ;P. I told him that I would buy the ipod if he bought it too. I took only a few minutes before he positively responded to my suggestion.

5. Dick Smith! Cash and Carry!


Anyway, someone had 'reminded' me that I told that person that I dont like ipod before. I would rather buy the 'walkman' mp3 instead of the ipod. Here are the reasons why I said that:

1. Walkman mp3 is very colorful

2. The design is very interesting and capturing my attention

3. I could listen to the radio! and this is my main reason.


And why did I changed my mine and got my myself and ipod touch?

1. It has nearly the same function as an iPhone except for not having the fucntion to be used as a phone.

2. I could installed a lot of applications. Radio, Al-Quran, and many many Games! and etc etc etc!.

3. WiFi!

4. It was on sale!

and many many other great advantages of having it one besides just to be used as the main gadget as music device.


And my current mode at the moment : JAKUN :P

1 comment:

Tonka d' wombat said...

hahahaa...gigihnyer bagi justifications! lol ;p kalau mcm tuh baek tros beli iPad..x gitu? hiks =))