Friday, March 12, 2010

time travel


It is very devastating when you wake up in the morning, the clock already passed the number 11! In fact, it is very close to the number 12! That was not my situation but just imagine, if that is happening, I am sure it is not a healthy lifestyle.

As for my case, I always woke up early in the morning for my prayers and then start digging any stuffs that I could do to kill the time. People said that it is not good to sleep after Suboh, so I would try the best not to sleep after that. However, when does the Suboh time period stop? Must be when the Syuruk comes rite? So does that means that we can go back to under our comfy blanket? That always came into my mind and just to make myself feels good, I am allowing that theory without actually finding the actual fact about it. haha

But HEY! Dont blame me for that. Blame the weather! Blame the environment! haha

Just imagine, while you are doing your stuffs in the morning, the weather looks very gloomy, a sign that looks like it is gonna rain afterwards. Plus, since it is now already in Autumn, the atmosphere getting chiller from day by day. Not forgotten, seeing your housemates, roomate happily enjoying their dreams would surely giving you the impression 'it is OK to join them now but NOT TOMORROW!' However, this incident keep happening everyday, does this means that there is no TOMORROW? haha

I hate it when I am in this situation. And at the moment, after I wrote the post before this, I was wide awake but then, when I finished with this latest post, I am actually describing about my own habit! haha.

2 comments:

ayuahmad said...

early bird catch a good worm!

thepretender said...

the bigger bird catch the bird and the worm! haha