Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lelaki ini...


From far, I could see an Indian customer waving at me from her table. She were having dinner with her family and when I reached there, they were asking about the dish that one of them were asking before. They said that she need to go early which means that she need to have her meal first.

I told them that the meal is being cooked at the kitchen and will be ready within 5 more minutes. They said okay.

But then, one of the Indian lady there suddenly looked very excited and straight away calling me.


"Excuse me, you do look like ANUAR ZAIN! Are you his relatives?"
and at the same time, she keep telling all the people on the table that I looked like ANUAR ZAIN.

then his husband ( i guess since he was sitting beside her ) repeating the same question to me and all of them looked very interested to know the answer from me.

with a smile I said, " No no, I am not his relatives "

" But you do look like HIM" they replied.

" Owh thanks " I smiled.



My point here is, I dont know whether I look like ANUAR ZAIN or not, but the truth is, this is not the first time people told me that I look like him. hehe

3 comments:

Tonka d' wombat said...

jauh panggang dari api!!! ops ;P

thepretender said...

lalalalalala~

Rahimy said...

feeeelinggg nya dik non