Sunday, April 12, 2009

Special



It is all started by the word hello
It is simple, yet meaningful
Then it is followed by the word friend
Your world starts to become more
cheerful

Knowing everything about you
Lending hands for you

No matter shine or rain
You feel secure on top of happiness

When you cry,
They are there with a box of
tissue
When it is joy,
You guys are together

Shared sorrow is less sorrow
Shared joy is double joy
Shared everything?
EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP




Owh hello. Being sentimental? That's me when something succeed to touch my heart by passing through the-infinity-thickness of my ego. It is not the NORMAL thing but the word ABNORMAL does not sounds right at the moment.

Being away from families plus millions of miles far from those used to be part of your life making you feel like hanging in between the earth and the sky without having anything to attached on. You are free to fly anywhere you like yet you dont actually feel the freedom, the excitement and even the liveliness of life. And that is what I call as 'loneliness'?

I dont actually feel lonely but I always try to make myself feeling lonely. Complicated? Architeture student is always like that. We want everything to be complicated to make it looks fascinating but it is actully full of lies and dramas! How I wish I could change everything by starting to be able to control myself. I'm complicated and congratulation to my mom for being the only one who knows me from head to toe.

Anyway, life must goes on. The stopping point is when the 'Izrael' pays his visit to you.





Back to my main intention of this post,




"You would feel the greatness of friendhip when you have found your real friends. Real friends do not have to be the copycat version of you. It builds up base on the mutual understanding and the principle of trust between you and them."



To all my real friends out there, you guys are the closest to my heart after my family. Wherever you guys are, near or far far away, you guys should know that, everything that we have been through together are always the sweetest things in my life. Every moments are being missed, treasured and locked into my memory. And I'm very sure you guys know who you guys are because real friends would feel the same as me after reading this special entry. Miss you guys a lot!

2 comments:

Tonka d' wombat said...

why make things complicated? just take them easy and go with the flow.....heheee...btw,everyone seems to be in 'sentimental mode'lately...(^^,)

*SNAZ likes this*

thepretender said...

hmm maybe complicated sounds more cool? haha

wah,
skarang nih,
yg bukan FB pon nk jadikan FB
:P