Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Colour


yumm yumm! Look at that! very colorful and thats already attracting my attention! I didnt expect it to look that delicious. I was thinking of something plain, less variety of colors or probably less attractive. BUT I'm wrong! Yes, U should not underestimate others but thats not me! *ops*

Anyway, that is just the photo sent to me from SHEKEEN. She said that she's gonna post the cake. Baeik kan? hehe.. I thought she was just joking. Knowing me, I take everything as a joke and thats y I laughed a lot! :P
Still waiting for the cake to come. Gonna show u guys how does it really look like later eh?

TIME KASEH CIK SHEKEEN!!!

Anyway, lets move to another topic, my new white shoes! Yes, I'm now in the mood of updating my blog. I'm currently at uni, waiting my other groupmates to come, so that we could finish up our 15m sectional drawing! Thousand apologies if I was exaggerating before regarding this issue :p Tak fun la kalo nk serious ye dak?


Nice rite? The only reason i chose this shoes is bcoz of the texture on it. It looks different from others and add more value to it. On top of that, it's on SALE, so why not to take it and experiment with it? No harms rite? Owh ya, my mind told me that those who is shopping during SALE know how to manage their money and good in planning their future. And for those who prefer to shop not during SALE, they are just having too much money for them to keep and control. Be careful with this. U might end up with having no money at all :P hehe SELF REWARD? That is just an excuse. U would feel more satisfaction if U could get the one that U want during SALE.


1. The happiness of having something that U have been aiming for
2. The pleasure of wearing it at 'less expensive' price but still having the same quality
3. U are really GOOD in doing your shopping


That's pretty much to sum up everything.


To end this post, I would like to share something regarding my new WHITE shoes.



not me :Hey ur new shoes looks so flamboyant!
me :Takpe, asal kan cantik!
not me : It's so gay!
me: It is ok to look like a gay as long as you are not gay.
not me : So it is the same like u saying " it is ok to fuck a guy as long as he does not get pregnant!"
me: *piiiiittttttttttttaaaaaaaammmmm*




merase la terdiam kannnn!!!
hahahha


p/s: i love asam pedas ikan merah! nak makan!!!

13 comments:

Rahimy said...

sooo..the question is are you......or not....

larikkkkkk...

pls dont delete this comment...memaen je

thepretender said...

aiyo!
laju je ko serang kan!
berminat ke???

hahhaa
but too bad...
the answer is always NOO
with caps lock!
voleyh??!

fatinnRahman said...

hahahahahah. lawak la connversation kau! merasalahhh konflik dalaman... hahahaha

btw, nice shoes. (but mmg nampak 'gay-ish' pon) :P hahaha

thepretender said...

hamboi!
konflik dalaman tros ko cop aku eh??!
hahahahha


thanks.
gay-ish eh?
hohohoh
yg penting cantik!
:P

Tonka d' wombat said...

kek lapis ker tu?? yum yummm!! nk jugekk...hahaha!!
kek lapis ari tu dh abis laaa...oopssss!!!

nk asam pedas meh la cini...tp x de la ikan merah ye...=P

thepretender said...

lupe plak name kek tuh!
tp blom smpai lg laa..
hehehe

kek lapis?
kene order dari borneo aa tuh!

asam pedas??!!
yummmyummmm

Anonymous said...

kasut putih..? very the pakcik yahya sulong..kenal ker siaper?

nk asam pedas ikan merah?..dtg ler melben..bleh tulong buatkang


dbi

Asyraq said...

Its just NOT ME but it appears that everyone pon dah mulai cop ko gay..you have got to do something about it tuh...haha!
If not, sooner or later YOUR MIND akan confuse with YOUR orientation..Lebih-lebih lagi ramai yang berminat kan? Jadi straight takda yang pulak minat (at least takda sapa yang mengaku,kan?) kang aku takut jadi gay berduyun lagi datang kang..haha!
I AM ME..I AM just concern k?

Ey, aku pon nak asam pedas..biler ko nak datang rumah aku Hanafi? bleh AKU masakkan ko asam pedas..hehe! Next time ko balik ko homestay kat rumah aku tau? haha! Don't worry..we won't be sharing bedrooms..=p

thepretender said...

dbi:
yahya sulong?
mcm penah dgr name tuh...
penyanyi kan?

dtg melben?
ok!
winter nih eh?!
kalo takde saya saman!
:P


asyraq:
takde apenye nk ditukar asyraq oi!
yg penting i'm happy!
*lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*

no no no!
no confusion gonna happen!
dun worry!
u have my words for that :)

ko gheti masak jugak ke??
hehhe
bagus2
nnt aku dtg,make sure masak byk2!
sbb aku suke mkn byk2!
hahahaha

miss ubi said...

hahaha....mengong la dialog macam tu...mau mamam asam pedas ikan merah...ciannya...macak la sendiri..

thepretender said...

mane ade bengong
at least u can learn something from there? kan? :P

masak sendiri?
siang ikan pon tak reti..
takde harapan nk makan laa kalo cmtuh..
huhuhu

Wanpetunjuk said...

Bro...how are you?, hoping everything fine there...

I have cancel my trip to Aussie...
Hukhukhuk...if not 18 days will be there...

I just assumed Allah doesn't grant my wish...may be some day...

Big hopes....big hopes...big hopes...

thepretender said...

mr hidayat!
thanks for dropping by..
everything's ok
just busy with uni works
huhuhu

cancel?
takpe2
i'm still gonna be here for another 2 yrs
dtg la mase tuh eh?
bole bawak jln2
but u have to inform me 1st lah
n come during holidays :)


not big hopes...
blom ade rezeki jerrr..
cuba lag next time :P