Sunday, April 5, 2009

SundaySurprise


Ok now people,
ALL RISE!!!

Negaraku,
Tanah tumpahnya darahku,

Rakyat hidup bersatu dan maju,
Rahmat bahagia,

Tuhan kurniakan,
Raja kita,
Selamat bertakhta

Rahmat Bahagia,
Tuhan Kuniakan,
Raja kita,
Selamat Bertakhta


Negaraku, the compulsory song for us, Malaysian to know. From kindergarten, until high school. This song is the most popular song for our entire life!

Anyway, back to my story, this week gonna be the most hectic one (compared to the previous 4 weeks) since I came here. Lots of uni works! Like always, DESIGN is the main contributor for my stress level and followed by MANAGING STRESS & ANXIETY! Can u imagine that? A subject which is suppose to help us in managing our stress, has been one of the main stress contributor!

Ok. I'm just exaggerating. It is not suppose to sound like how you had imagined.

Cut the crap! How is wish I could go back to my hometown at this moment of time! Owh Airasia, since you have won the best Low Fare Airline in the World for this year, how about giving me an open return ticket Sydney-Malaysia? Come on Mr Tony Fernandez... That is just less than 0.001% of your profits last year. I promise, I'll promote your airlines for every post I do here. DEAL?



And PEOPLE! One more thing that I wanna tell you guys. Who says Malaysia is not beautiful? WHO? WHOOO??!! *takowwt korang nk mengaku!*
This would explains...

cantik kan?

One last thing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK SHAHNAZ!!! Dengan ucapan,

"Maken tue dah nih!!! Bile nk kawen?? :P" *ops*



p/s: the best time for a new post is when u were busy doing your assignments!!! sundel kan?!

2 comments:

~kakikayu~ said...

haha. true! the best time to update ur blog & go blog hopping = when ur to do list is 5 pages long! haha

Malaysia mmg sgt cantik! i learnt to appreciate kecantikan gunung-ganang di tepi2 highway semenjak dtg sini and hanya pandang corn field sepanjang highway! ugh!

thepretender said...

u r absolutely rite cik teda!!!