Saturday, April 25, 2009

Very Special Day

I woke up at 8.00 am, straight away went to the toilet and took my shower. N then I realised that I was early for an hour. My work starts at 10 am and my day usually starts at 9am, and what happened today was slightly unusual. N while taking the shower I realised, yea it is someone's special day! It was totally unplanned btw :P

After getting myself ready to work, I checked the clock, inspecting whether it is already the time or not. Since there was about 45mins left, I decided to get back into my slumber. Owh blame the wheather for this :P My blanket looks so tempting at that particular moment.

Clock setted at 9am!

Hello. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


It was not a very long conversation but it really took a lot of courage to do that :P Knowing me, yes I always run out of idea when talking to this person. haha

Anyway, to the person who received my phone call this morning, I wish all the best in anything that U do. Good luck for your exam and dont stress2 eh?! Enjoy your special day and hopefully it would be the most wonderful birthday U ever had!

Thanks for all the supports. I can feel the presence eventhough I could not see its existence!!!

p/s: nantikan kemunculan pendekar Tonga!


far far away in downunder,
-thepretender-

15 comments:

Tonka d' wombat said...

To Mr. Far Far Away in DownUnder,

This is the sweetest entry of all. In fact, I couldn’t stop smiling after reading it(especially the upper part of the entry)...Hahaha!!!

Semangat bangun awal!!!and PERFECT timing..u were the second to call,just a minute right after my parents did...nice timing huh??? (^^,)

Although it was just a short call, I really appreciate your courage to do so.

And yessssss!!! This is the best birthday I’ve ever had so far. All thanks to you for making it even more special (and suspense???) than before.

Glad to have someone like you,who always make me smile in your very OWN SPECIAL/UNIQUE/WEIRD ways……muchas gracias seniora!!!

p/s:
Btw, u look a lot like CIK M***Y in that(newly-bought kan?)red hoodie. Pandai cover the wordings depan belakang yek?? Lol =P

Pendekar Tonga mana plak ni???? Nih mmg btol2 surprise ;)
*pengsan*
owhh..thnks for the gud luck wish!! doakan yek...(^^,)

miss ubi said...

happy bfday too.....huhu

thepretender said...

snazz:
eh bday awak ke?
hiks



miss ubi:
tq miss ubi
*mcm my bday plaks*
hehe

Tonka d' wombat said...

choyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thepretender said...

ops :P

hehehe
memaen pon tak bole ker :P
hehehe

ok ok
hari nih bday cik snaz ye rakan2 :)
Happy Birthday sekali lg :)

Tonka d' wombat said...

cik H:
inilah contoh perangai WEIRD anda!!! xpe...dh biasa..alah bisa tegal biasa...=P

miss ubi: thank you ;)

fatinnRahman said...

auwwwww.... sweet nye!!!!!

Happy Birthday Ain!!!! :)

ps : *sniff sniff* boleh bau nasiminyak from far nieh. hehehe

thepretender said...

cik fatin,
nih blog saye yer...
saye tak terime wish ntok org laen die blog saye :P

woh btw,
elelele fatin oi!
nasik minyak sendiri la tuh?!
so when's the BIG DAY?
hehe

thepretender said...

cik snaz:

saye wierd?
hmmmm

tuh normal.
weird blom kuar lg :P
ngehngehngeh

Tonka d' wombat said...

fatin:
laaa...cik fatin kenal ke sape snaz?? matilaaa lepas ni kena tukar nama samaran nih...hehehe...tq anyway for the bday wish...kite pun bau nasik minyak awak fatin....jgn lupa jemput kteorg yek nanti ;)

thepretender:
xpe..jgn keluarkan ke'weird'an anda skarang..simpan dulu yek...(^^,)

Munir said...

perghhhhhhhhhh. mantap gile napi....hahhaha. bagus2... good one lah...

thepretender said...

snaz:
bertindak menurut arahan!

haha



munir:
nape org kedah pelik2?
lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wazien Wafa said...

swetnye kwn aku berdua ni. ain ain. Siti Nurul Ain Zakaria. Mmg la org x perasan kan. hahaha

nmpk gaya pertaruhan siapa naik ke jinjang pelamin sudah bertukar. hahaha. happy bday AIN!

Tonka d' wombat said...

teddy:
alamakkk!!! identiti SNAZ sudah terbongkar...ingatkn x de org tau...*lari menyorok*..anyway, thank you for the bday wish teddy!!! ;)

thepretender:
tumpang lalu sat na!! ade org wish kena ckp trima kasih balik..nanti x pasal2 kena cop sombong...(",)minta diri dulu...

thepretender said...

*this time btol2 PENGSAN*