Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Model in the MAKING...


OO0oo people!!!

I have 5 sketch-models due by tomorrow and u know what,
I've only finished one and now, still doing my second model.


but that's not the main thing...


I called Faaris n told him that I was so miserable with my design.



" Aku rase, course nih kene ade 2 org yg amek.
So nnti bole aa yg sorang dok bg idea, sorang lg buat model"

" Alaaa.. relax aaa.. ko bole buat punyer..."

"Ok~~~~ *in a boring way*
Aku rase mcm malas dh nk buat. Nak balik M'sia lg best!"

tetibe nada Faaris berubah... terkejut jugak!
" Ko nih jangan pikir yg bukan2 bole tak?!!
Tak yah pikir ko nak balik,
tak yah pikir ko dok sorang2,
JANGAN BYK PIKIR BOLE TAK?!
KO NIH BYK SGT PIKIR TAU TAK!"



Aiyo. But seriously, that was real GOOD!
It opened up my eyes to see the clear picture of me!

THANKS A MILLION Faaris!!!
pelangi kemilau untuk anda *matila copypaste!*

7 comments:

aku dr amin said...

apa ko tulis tu. cerpen ke? anyway rindu sangat kat ko ni.hiha

thepretender said...

hehehe..
kisah seorang pelajar arkitek!
nk buat pasal bdak medic aku tataw..

wah berindu dendam nih!
hehhee

meh aa dtg sini

sure ilang rindu ko!

:)

Anonymous said...

dlm sibuk buat model, sempat lg post n3 ni..kagummmmm


dbi

thepretender said...

hehehehe

tuh namenye,
tgh bengong tataw nk buat ape
:P

Rahimy said...

hanafi, sorry tak angkat phone. heh

paperheART said...

haha silly. i have been saying that i cant believe i took this course since the 1st year of my undergrad and now i'm doing my masters. pffttt... this is silly. this is actually the peak of silliness. i cant believe i'm back in school anyway. yeah... i've got sketch models to do too... darn.

thepretender said...

looks like we have the same problem.
n probably the same way of looking at things!
n thats GREAT!

i guess all architecture students are like that!
hehe

anyway, thanks for dropping by :)