Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hibernate

My workmate loves to use this word. Everytime when we finished working, he would say that.

"I'm going to hibernate and start to socialize back tomorrow morning"

and he said that at 4pm!!! Yea, that might be the best for him, after 5hrs of working. Resting is very important before U get back into your full shape.

Anyway, I try to look for the similarity of the word in me and I guess, there is. As for the time being, it is better for me to 'hibernate', living in my world and stop getting to know about others. That sounds not rite. OK, take a break from meeting people.

A few has got what they were not supposed to get and I dont want the number to flow like the river. Let me surrender for others' good.

Browsing through dictionary.com, this is what I get;



hibernation
(hī'bər-nā'shən) Pronunciation Key
An inactive state resembling deep sleep in which certain animals living in cold climates pass the winter. In hibernation, the body temperature is lowered and breathing and heart rates slow down. Hibernation protects the animal from cold and reduces the need for food during the season when food is scarce. Compare estivation.



Hmmm... should I blame the weather? It is getting COLD here in DownUnder. NO scientific explanation could be found at the moment. If U have any, I'm willing to hear...

2 comments:

truemax said...

Salam En. Pretender,

I like the name very much! Rasanya macam saya ni 'pretender' all the time.. tak tau lah.

Hmm.. "take a break from meeting people".. sounds just like what I need too. Back to my world is just much easier.

:)

::truemax

thepretender said...

W'salam Mr. Truemax,
(i believe U r a mr rite?)

Thanks for your time to stop and relax in here. U should do that more frequent though :P hehe

Anyway, thanks for the compliment. Pretender all the time? Hmmm.. I believe everyone is like that. They are only being themselves with the people that they know or close to them.

Yup, sometimes we just need to take a break from everything. What's the point if in the end, we still making something that we dont like? Better to stay away, and then start back with the fresh mind. :)

Thanks again