Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Congratulations!

The big day was yesterday! She was graduating for her Master after a year with us here in Sydney. And now, she's leaving us with only our sweet memories together left for us to treasure. Owh btw, dont get me wrong, she's my senior, a friend and a kakak here. Eventhough it was really for a short period of time, it was really fun knowing someone like her.

zaki, me, k julia, nazmin

we are all posers! so what?

us!

*ehem ehem*

Anyway, yup I'm not in the mood of updating my blog. This is just something that I do to kill time before starting with my design. Design design design design design.... hohohoho

Hmmm... owh ya. Still havent post the one that I need to post! huhuhu... I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be on time. Sorry eh? Life is not easy at the moment. Very hectic and full of dramas!

Owh, I got myself another pair of new shoes! Stress? Not really. It just that I feel like spending my money since my plan to London is cancelled. *ops* And it is white! I 'm not a fan of white but why not to give it a try? N I do think it looks good on me :) hehehe

I'm still searching for my new squash shoes. It is hard to get it here. Anything but white! Maybe blue, red, orange, or green? Owh... How I wish I'm in KL rite now. The shoes is everywhere! Just name it. huhu

Talking about squash, I'm doing well at the moment. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: