Sunday, April 26, 2009

Truth


I checked my schedule for next week and yeah! Looks like I'm having more time for myself. But, still need to keep progressing with the design and might gonna start doing the research for my Marketing presentation.

Anyway, the topic for today is specially dedicated to me, myself and I. I'm a very complicated and always keep thing to myself. U could not judge me by just looking my external appearance. I'm far more too good and might be slightly bad from what U have anticipated. But I dont blame U guys for that. It is all about time. The more U spend, the more U get.

Anyway, lets start with my principal in life. This is the most important thing to me and because of this, I am what I am today. I believe only myself! I do thing my own way. And I am confident that Allah loves me. These three things that makes me to become a very strong person. Digging through my background, I dont think U guys would expect me to become someone like what I am today. No, I'm not being snobbish or proud of myself, but the one I'm talking here are all about facts, the experienced and the knowledge that I have passed and watched through my 22 years living in this planet. It is just that I share it with less people and they are obviouly the one that are very close to my heart.

In order for me to be like this, I am strongly holding on my religion. Yes, I'm very particular about this matter. I dont look at it with one eye but make it as my way of life. U guys might seeing me as someone who is open minded and easy going. Yes that is right but that is just my way of socializing with people. Alhamdulillah, everything is still like what my mom always told me before I fly to Aussie. Her advice always the pririority in anything that I do.

How about friends? I'm a very friendly person. It is easy to get along with me. BUT, it is hard to be closed to me. In my opinion, your friends are those who are going to decorate your life. It is important to find someone who can understand U and accepting U as who U are. They dont judged U but take U as part of their family. They treat U as how they treat themselves. And thank God, as the time I'm writing this, He has granted me with friends that are always there for me no matter shine or rain. And one more thing, I dont start the conversion unless I have to do so. and that might due to other reason which I think is relevant to me.

Well, that are something for U guys to digest. Less is more. Have a good day!

4 comments:

Tonka d' wombat said...

*SNAZ likes this*
jadi jer diri sendiri...xyah dgr org ckp bad things bout you...=)

fatinnRahman said...

*fatinnRahman likes this too*

ape, ingat ni facebook ke ape boleh nak like like camtu? hahaha. :P

cik snAzzz, jgn mare. saje je nak gurau2. :p hehe.

well said hanafi rahmat. i totally agree with u.

Tonka d' wombat said...

hahahaa cik fatin...mana ade marah!!! =)saye ni org yg susah nk marah... ;)

thepretender said...

snaz:
yup!
jadik diri sendiri is always the best
but i prefer to be 'thepretender'
mcm mana tuh??!
:P


fatin:
hahha
tu laa..
tak cukowp dgn facebook,
kt blog pon nk mengaplikasikan facebook jugak!
hehe
btw,thanks fatin :P

p/s: bile ko nk dtg sydney nih?