Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I sleep like a baby

Just got back from work.

I told my collegue at the cafe that I was not as fit as before. I'm usually could stay up at night until morning doing my assigment. But now, after I get home from work, I would rather go to my bed and leave all my assigments just like that. I don't have the courage or energy to stay up. Owh I just love to sleep!

But after sharing the problem with my friend, then I realized that one of the reason is because Ive stopped taking the supplements. I'm usually take the man multivitamin, fish oil, vitamin c and brain's supplements. But, I stopped taking all of them after I moved to my new place. The only reason was just because of the laziness in me!

I'm gonna start taking all of them back after this.

1 comment:

Get Your Baby to Sleep said...

I could relate! I've been a lazy poke lately. I sleep early and woke up late. I wonder what’s wrong with me. It can’t be the supplement coz I don’t have any in the first place! ;) So maybe I should start taking some?