Friday, April 2, 2010

When the time's comes...

I read sensasi selebriti more frequent than utusan Malaysia. Haha. I just like knowing any stories about our Malaysian artistes. To me, eventhough they are not as great as the international artistes, I still feel that they are special to me, maybe because of the common things that they and I have - malaysian! When talking about Malaysia, I'm a very patriotic person. Eh, what's the connection between both things ? Haha

I was very shocked when I read about the death of din beramboi. I'm one of his fans nd really admire his spontaneous respond during pagi di era. He's fast and everything that come out of his mouth were really funny and at the same time, could fit the topic that wasdeing discussed. He's definitely a very talented artiste. And it is absolutely a very great lost the the country. I don't think that he couldbe replaced by someone else.

I have to admit that I'm not one of his die hard fan but his every jokes alwways made me laugh very hard! I could feel his jokes. They are very natural and relax but extremely funny. Evrytime I listen to his jokes, it always makes me thinking that how did he managed to give such an immediate respond, sounded relax and normal but extremely funny!

But today, whenever I listen to pagi di era, things will definitely different. There will be no more short drama between him and the caller. There will be no more stupid funny jokes. There will be no more mr din beramboi and aznil nawawi will definitely feel a great lost since the duo between both of them were great! I love to listen at aznil's laugh whenever din was 'arguing' with the caller during the short drama session. And defitely, the best part of all whenever the caller themselves could not managed to control their laughter after a fair ' fight' with him.


For Din Beramboi, may u rest in peace and will be placed with the all the Allah's lover. Al- Fatihah.

No comments: