Saturday, April 3, 2010

Love story

Hehe... I don't know whether it is suitable or not to share about this. But, I still feel thatit is kinda interesting to give a thought about it.

I love watching the love story! Not the one in cinema but the real one. The one involving my friends as the lead actor and actress! haha.

Why? Whenever we Are talking about love, it must have to get involve with affection relAtionship between two parties. N the best part is defintely the storyline of the drama, it is a true story, wher u could actually try to relate it with ur life.

Anyway, I just feel like to share the drama of the night which was happen through fb! N I beleive , long distance relationship is the cause of all. I don't know what to tell about this since I don't think that I'm the right person to share any opinions regarding this matter. But, in this case, I really think that the other party is the one should get the blame. That perticular person was just so not understanding and not being considerate to what is happening to the partner.

Come on! Love needs trust and if you love that person, you should be trusting that person. I know it is kinda hard judging by the current pattern nowadays , but I believe that you should know your partner better after building up the mutual relationship for a period of time. I don't know about the story from the other party but being someone who is on the fence, not being influence from Any parties, merely done the observation through what I have seen everyday, I really think that the other party is just being too much!

The one here was trying so hard to make that party feels happy all the time and always try to as best as possible to fulfill everything that is being wish for by other party. However, that other party seems like has lost the sense of being considerate! That person just wanted to have everything to on according to to is the person wishing for. That is wrong! A wrong way to lead a mutual relationship between two opposite sex! I'm sure, that wuould last long. Any time by now. And that's definitely a great follower of this love story, DISCREETLY! Hehe

can't wait to watch the ending!

No comments: