Monday, April 12, 2010

Apology and Congratulations!

ahhhha!


I checked my previous entry and guess what, i myself dont understand what am i talking about!
ok, the reason here is because i blogged using my ipod and it has some sort of automatic spelling functioned. when i type the word, it assumed that it knows what i want to type and simply change the word without me realizing it.

n now, when i read the post about SS = Start Saving, there were a lot of grammar, spelling, words, etc etc mistakes. And the composition of the sentences were weird and could not be understood! haha. but hey! it was really fun blogging through your ipod though!!!!!



and now, just wanna inform that i'm now in the top 13 of UNSW squash league! woahh, i started from the top 100 and now... time flies time flies...




mentioning about time, OMG!!! CHONG LI LI IS MARRIED!
one of my close friends from high school is MARRIED! browsing through her photo album in FB really makes me think about getting married! time flies time flies! i still see her as a nerd student with piles of books and files walking through the KYS foyer to go to the Resource Centre! Owh that was like 6 years ago? the time when everyone was very busy preparing for spm but now... hey hey hey! Chong Li Li is marriedddd!!!!!

Congrats chong!!!

No comments: