Friday, April 9, 2010

Fever

I went to uni again today to finish up my design. I'm quiete satisfied with my overall planning of the embassy (my current project) but still need to do some clarification of the idea. I still need to do some more research to support my overall planning.

Anyway, that's not the main issue. I went back early today at 6.30pm. I just can stand the cold environment at my faculty. I didn't bring any jacket and staying there late is not a good idea. Moreover, I didn't feel well as I had running nose and cough! That doesn't make myself elligible to stay up late an resulting me to go back home early.

I went straight to my bed, and fall asleep until 10pm! The feeling doesn't getting any better and that was really making me uncomfortable, and worrying me since I'm working tomorrow.

The only solution I could think were to take few vitamin c and honey. As for the honey, I diluted it with some hot water since having it just like that might be a problem for me since I'm not in the mood of taking any honey. By making it as a drink, it is a lot better cause I could just imagine it as the normal drink.

Get well soon!

1 comment:

ExtraTerrestrial said...

get well soon.nnt aku buat posting camne nak ada "sent from my iphone tu"