Thursday, April 29, 2010

hello

many things happened lately.
mixed-feeling.
everything.

but all in all, they were all really a good experience

i'm quite busy lately. with the final presentation approaching in 2 weeks time, i'm definitely not gonna waste my every single free time. at this moment, "sacrifice" is my new best friend. I will make sure that my final presentation gonna be the bomb!

I learnt from my mistakes. Yes I do!
No more the same mistake this time.
And as for that, I should start doing the planning for all of these so that the end result gonna be just like what I have expected.

"Determination". Another word that I should consider at the moment. I know that this time around, I'm gonna be able to soar high. I had done once during summer, and this time, I could see that the chance is there, and I just need to put more effort, so that I could eliminate the rest of the 'contestants''. Some of them are doing well too but I need to do better than them. I should grab the title 'the best' and in order that to happen, 'sacrifice' and 'determination' with proper 'planning' should go along together.

Belief in yourself, you are born to be the winner! Just like what you always do in squash, do the same in architecture!

1 comment:

Tonka d' wombat said...

yeahh that's the spirit!!! all the best for ur final presentation..im sure u'll do well iA! my prayers will always be with you ;)