Friday, April 2, 2010

Planning is vital

It's holidays! Easter holidays!

I'm not suppose to be here, updating my blog for every minutes, no, this is not suppose to happen. What I should do at the moment is to start looking for the infos for my design. I need to look up for the common dimension used for stairs, rooms, balcony and all of other convention used in daily design materials.

" you need to start measuring things. Measure every single things that you like. You have a measuring tape right?"

Owh that was very embarrasing. It seems like I don't learn from my mistakes!

That was supposed to be my plan for today, until I found out that my iPod could be used to update my blog. So, here I am. Lying down on my bed with an iPod charged to the laptop, typing down every single thing that came to my mind. Eventhough the keypad was not really user friendly but it still not a problem. N it looks like my typing rate per second keep increasing per blog entry i made! That's really a good progress and I'm definitely loving it!

Oh ya, since this is holidays, it would be boring if it is not being filled with something that is rarely being done during the uni days. I have a few plan and hopefully everything gonna be run smoothly.

1. Sydney Royal Easter Show
this is not my 1st time since I went there in my 1st year. But this time around, I wanna stay there from morning till night. My friends told me that the events are more interesting during night. Many lights would definitely give many different feeling and excitement! Can't wait to experience it, again! Owh, did I tell u about the goodies bags? Yeah, gonna be amazing!

2. Steam boat
we are planning to have this since all of us are craving to have steamboat here. It is hard to get it outside unlike whenwe were in Malaysia. There are a lot of things to be considered especially about the halal- ness of he food and also the price! Services here in Sydney are very expensive and to have a steamboat, that would be more pricey!


3. Autocad class
I still have a few more topic to be learn from abg man and hopefully I could fond time to meet him and finish up everything. Autocad is damn hard but definitely gonna be easier after proper training and certain time of practicing it! I can do it!

4. Design design design
this is a must thing for me to do. The plan is, I go uni for the whole day and start doing my work! Design design drawing drawing architorturing archiChoke! I need to come up with better plan and finish up everything before Tuesday the week after Easter break so that I could take the advantage of meeting Harry after the lecture. I'm desperate for his comment on my work after a very bad presentation yesterday ! 10% were gone just like that!

That's all and pray that all of this plans will be done during this holidays! Happy holidays everyone :)

No comments: