Friday, July 8, 2011

The summary

I beleive, this is the most beneficial winter holidays of all through out my stay in Australia. I have decided not to go anywhere, staying in Sydney and work as much as I can. I have setted up the plan for me to achieve and currently, still have another 50% to go. It is possible, since I still have a week to go.

Those things that still in the progress:
1. Essay on Mahatma Gandhi - world peace you all!
2. Schematic planning on design - final year project is coming. Need to start preparing so I wont get shock when the sem starts
3. Flight ticket (return or one way) to Malaysia - cepatlah sale!

Thats is. 3 more to go. But then, what I find more valueable during this holidays:
1. Kasih ibu membawa ke syurga - based on true story but not mine. I am just a small part of it.
2. Rezeki ada di mana2. Usaha tuh penting.
3. Keep praying! Allah definitely wont let u down.

Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar.

Besides that, the lessons about life from 'Auntie' and through my observation from what I see - PRICELESS!
1. The knowledge about parenting. This is so interesting and definitely gonna make it into practice once I am a dad! Cant wait
2. Tanda2 perempuan mengandung! Lol
3. Kita plan, Allah tentukan.
4. Kalau dah takda rezeki, takkan stay lama. Anggap je sebagai kifarah dosa. InsyaAllah, jiwa tenang.
5. My new way of study, time management, manipulating the peak time for my brain performance
6. The 'right' group

The list is actually longer than this I supposed. But, to summarise all of them, 6 is enough I guess.

Last but not least, happy moments:
1. iPad2! Plan your financial, then work on it. InsyaAllah. Setakat nih, semuanya berjaya.
2. Lots of eating. Auntie masak sedap hari2. Saya gemuk! Keluar makan dgn kawan2. Saya bertambah gemuk. Tiap2 minggu makan kek sedap2. Saya bertambah gemuk!
3. Feeling good all the time :)

Looks like they are all sweet time for me. Well, one thing for sure, set your mind positive, then things will turn to you positively. Unfortunate events in life are something that we cant run away from it but we have the power to turn it to be something meaningful to be included as part of our life. I choose to see it from my poisitive eyes, and left the negative parts as the learning process. There is no use to complain when things already happened.

Anyway, alhamdulillah for the good life :)

No comments: