Saturday, July 2, 2011

Psycho

I have been thinking something that probably my specialty. Yes, I am a mutant! No kidding!
So, what makes me a mutant is the ability for me to influence others by causing changes to their brain activities. In other words, it is like giving them some sort of psychological pressure that i going to lead to two things:

1. Becoming more positive person
2. Losing self confident and an extremely negative person

Well,well,well...

At the moment, I am focusing towards spreading the love to others by inducing the positive vibes to those nearby. Not everyone, those chosen one only. I love world peace and that is what I am going to create with the help of my specialty.

However, whenever seeing negative thoughts from a negative person on myself, I am thinking to try my second part of specialty. But then, I have to consider about that person's future before finalizing my decision. Hmmm. Well, probably those kind of person dont deserves future!

It is defitnitely not hard. All can be done by planting those negativity into the brain and keep repeating the same for a period of time. Besides negativity, it is might be leading to the psychological problem, and the person might end up at the mental hospital. Scary rigth? It is! That is why, I am still considering of doing it. I believe that I have one 'special target' in mind, but lets reserve it till it has gone beyond my limit.

Then,i'll update what happen.

No comments: