Saturday, July 9, 2011

Chaos

It is really hard to describe about what happened today. One word - unpredictable?

1. After suboh I slept and woke up at around 9.30am. Today was my laundry day. So after taking my bath at around 10.30am, I started making my laundry. My friends whatsapp me telling that she was sick n hoping that I could replace her today. I said no since I just washed all my uniforms. She begged me, I said yes but only for the night shift. There went my resting day. My plan to finish the essay just gone
Iike that.

2. Since I need to use my uniform for the night shift, I sent my laundry to the laundry shop for dryer. I went to usual shop but it closed. That was weird since it stated there that they open everyday. Since I had no choice, I tried my luck to search for another shop. My friend once told me about there is another shop but I havent try it since I am satisfied with the service from the previous shop. Luckily, the shop opened and the price was even cheaper. I asked the laundrette, how much for dryer. He told me AUD5. I aksed him again for how long. He replied 40 mins. That was very cheap considering that the other shop charged me for AUD7.40 for the same period of time.

While waiting, after setting the timer for 40mins, I went 'sight seeing' around the area. There are many second hand shops, few 'latin shops' as well as asian shops. Nevertheless, it suddenly triggered me that the laundrette might be lieing to me. I went back to the shop after 20mins to check on my laundry. The dryer was still working. However, after 30mins, the laundrette sunddenly telling me that mine was done. Thats it, he is a total bullshit! Luckily all my clothes were already dried, if not I am gonna make a scene at his shop!

3. After zuhur, I read surah al waqiah which I usually do at night, before going to sleep. It was just that today, I wanna see the different. From what had been told by my cousin, if we keep reading the surah everyday, insyaAllah, we would be 'murah rezeki'. Back in Malaysia, she always do that after solah dhuha, with the hope that the 'rezeki' will flow smoothly through the day. As for me, I prayed for 'BIG TIPS' tonight!

4. After Asar, getting ready myself before going to work. I checked my twitter and FB, and loved reading all the status about 'BERSIH 2.0' ! Something different. Something interesting to ponder about. When I checked at the watch, it was already nearly 4.30pm. I was already late for work.

5. I walk to the bus stop. At first, I was thinking of walking but since I saw a bus just stop in front of me, I was immediately getting into the bus. The weather was very windy and cold, so it was definitely a good decision. After 'dipping' my ticket, I went for the seat near the front entrance. There was an old chinese lady in front of me, taking the seat opposite mine. But, just few seconds before the bus start moving, she suddenly stood up from her seat, and walked to the seat behind the driver.

Unfortunately, due to inertia and her condition as an 'old lady', she fall down right in front of me! I was shocked! Having no idea of what happening at that moment (I had my ipod played) I managed to catch the women before her head stomping on the floor. But not her back side. She was moaning loudly!

" arghhh arghhhh arghhhhh arghhhh arrrghhhhhh ...."

I was very panicked, having no idea of what to do. Then came an Australian, and another asian guy helping me with the lady. They were very fast actually. I was impressed. The bus driver stoped the bus, and helping to women too. The Australian was busy asking whether the unlucky old lady whether she was ok or not. While the bus driver, asking her whether she wanted him to call the ambulance. But the old lady keep saying ;

" argghhhh arghhhhh arghhhhh i dont know. Arghh arghh arghhh"

I only watched of what happening silently, thinking that I was late for work. 15 more mins before my shift starts. But then, the old lady finally agreed to call the ambulance which was then, causing us to stepped down from the bus since the driver had to call and wait for the ambulance to come. We had to wait for another bus to get to our destination. Unlucky for me, I had to run to the restaurant since there was no sign for any bus to come at the nearest time.

6. At night, the shop was out of sudden turn to be the busiest place ever! Damn. I was the only one working at the front. Taking orders, sending orders, preparing the drinks, cleaning up the tables and checking out! Wohoo! I believe I had walked for thousand miles. Jogging prolly the perfect adjective. But then, just realized that it was what I prayed for before going to work. Alhamdulillah. It works. Gonna try that tom morning before my another day at work - my whole day shift.

7. So, what I am trying to say here, you can plan but Allah will decides. But we can still pray so that everything would be easy for us. Whatever it is, just go with the flow. Sometimes, random things would make you appreciate life even more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kurus la hanafi camni.banyak keje wat.hehe. ia gree wif u.kite plan,Allah yang menentukan