Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lesson

I had a heart to heart talk with one that I consideres as my mom in Sydney. It is indeed bringing up a new different perception to me. And the best part, it is about myself.

Before this, I always questioned that why is that those people around me are not reacting the same like what I had done to them. Well, sometimes it is so depressing whenever the people that you are close to are not giving something the same in return. But then, after reading on many books about psychological differences in between human, then I realized that no one is the same from one another. Then I started to accept that everyone has their own specialty and weakness. So, it is unfair to compare since different people will have different way of thinking.

Then I also realized, how the parential guidance is important for ones behaviours. Different parents will have different way of raising their children. Some might think that by scolding the children would make them a 'human'. While some might think that by giving good advice is the best way if all. But then, in my opinion, it is actually depending on the situation. But what important here, parental guidance is one core element in developing the children's way of thinking and how they behave in the future.

Another thing that I realized about differences of human being is due to individual's past experience. Different person will definitely having different experience and they are learning from them. So, what ever they are doing are based on what they have experienced. That is why, people always say that experience is very important. Same goes to whenever we are looking for job. Experience is one important criteria for the employer in choosing their employee. So in this case, experiences will developing people's character in living their lives. So, it is unfair to judge them if we dont know about their background. There must be a reason for something to be done.

So, considering from what had been discussed, I realized that my character is very different from anyone that I know. I am in a way is very special. I can be a magnet to anyone. But then, there is still disadvantages that I have to consider. Not everyone is very genuine in frienship. They might be aftering for something. Judging from the differences of each one of us, I should be careful with who my friend is. As long as I know my limit and boundary, that should be fine. I have to be firm with my decision so that I will not easily get influence with those who is having bad intention to myself.

That is why, in every prayer, I keep praying that Allah will always help me in dealing with things in life. Alhamdulillah, as far as I am concerned, I am always being blessed. And I also pray that for the blessing to continously being given to me until the end of my life.

Therfore,

1. No more judging people without knowing their background
2. Always firm with yur decision
3. Allah is always there to help. Keep praying.

No comments: