Monday, July 11, 2011

Help!

There is a time that you are not feeling of doing anything. You wanna do something but you dont know what it is. You dont feel comfortable. You feel something is not right. There is something wrong with you but sadly, you cant figure out of what it is.


I hate it when I am in that situation. I cant proceed with what I had planned earlier. Even if I force myself to do it, by mind just cant stand it. My body really wanna do it but my soul say no.

"stop it! I cant take it!"

That is sad. You have no control of yourself anymore. You definitely in a dangerous situation. You are prone to the devilish thought. So, in this situation, you definitely need help. Or friend. Or someone that can stay with you, just so that you feel that you are not alone. Because whenever you feel lonely, you tend to do something which is beyond you normal.

We are just human. We cant live in this world by our own. We need others to help us. We definitely need them.

No comments: