Friday, June 17, 2011

Squash


Phewww. After quite long time for taking a break from squash, i managed to show my committment to my team yesterday. It was good, considering that i havent been to the training for more than a month. Well, i'm not fit with bad footwork in the court, i still managed to win 5 sets! Impressive rite?

But thats not the main point here. This post is dedicated to the after effect of last night games! My whole body is in pain! I know this is normal for someone for havent been to sport for quite long time but the main issue here is, now it is really hard for me to do my last assignment. Arghhh

I had two cans of ubat kaki tiga drinks from the asian groceries shop just now. N hopefully, things gonna get better after this. And at the moment, lying on my comfy bed is the best choice of all. But tonight, gonna strive my ass off for the assignment! Woohoo. Im done with the planning, and now left with me making all of them works! Good luck!

No comments: