Saturday, June 11, 2011

The ending


Wehoo. Yesterday was the last day for my design this sem. Feel releived! It felt like ive just throwing away a big massive stone from my head! Pheww

As a reward for myself for not having enough sleep through the week, a gloria jeans ice coffe + triple mud choc cake after i stepped down from the bus before heading back to my hse. Then, 4pcs kentucky fried chicken to make it more meaningful! Wohoo

Eventhough the design was just so-so (im hoping to at least get a pass. Amin) but who said that i cant enjoy myself. Because to me, ive done my very best. In fact, ive learned a lot during this sem. An experience with a great tutor, a well known architect, Tim Greer, is definitely has given another different view for me in seeing architecture.

"Architecture is not a destination, it is a journey".

Well, i believe in that quote. And km definitely preparing myself for a better semester after the break.

As for now, it's holidah baybehhh!! Yes, i will not forget to have funnnn! Weehoo

No comments: