Friday, June 24, 2011

Alhamdulillah

Many things happened today! Good, bad, but mostly good. Alhamdulillah.

What?
1. Finally, the moment I've been waiting for. After re-thinking and re-considering of the good and the bad sides of having an iPad, i finally decided to get one! Yeah. Ipad2 3G- wifi 16GB. At first I was thinking of getting the 32GB but after reconsidering back my decision, I decided to take the 16GB. This is because I already have the iphone4 and the functioned is the same like iPad. The different is just iPad is made with bigger screen. But then, considering myself as an architecture student, checking all the online architecture magazines using iphone4 is very hard. The font is small. I have to constraint my eyes which means, gonna damage my damaged eyes even more. Besides, most of the architectural photos are better being viewed in large, so that it would be more clear to the eyes. Therefore, this iPad is basically for my uni-research purposes + a lil bit of entertainment :p.

2. My squash captain had given me a phone call just now and we got through to the semi-final. Alhamdulillah. We didn't managed to win last night so we have to wait for the result from the other team. It turned out that they were also having the same result as us. That's it! By just one point to separate us, we got through to the final! Weehoo

3. I got my first result of this sem. Alhamdulillah. It is just like what I have prayed for. It could be better but who cares.

4. Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah.

No comments: