Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moleskine


I went to uni bookstore looking for the moleskine. The reason is because I am desperately in need of a notebook.

Here is the plan. This notebook is not an ordinary one. The intention is to have my new best friend which means, I am gonna write down everything inside.

Basically, it is something involving with my future plan. And also, any spontanous ideas that triggering me not just for architecture, as well as about life. It is hope that whenever I flip through the book, it will enlighten myself with many of useful thoughts.

Therefore, the journey gonna begins today. And as for the first entry for this book, I'm thinking to write down of my plan for this winter. I've many things in my mind, so by making it visible, it means I have already set is as my target to achieve during the break.

And hopefully, by having this notebook, it's gonna be helpful to me in dealing with the coming days of life as an architecture student.

I called this book as "THE MOLESKINE"

No comments: